Author: fannieyip

To men and women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-24 11:18:43 |Display all floors
Partially agree

Personally I do agree with the Winniger's Opinion.

Actually women's life are all about sex and you should understand the "sex" I mean. She wants a family. She wants a child. She loves raising a child. If a woman really loves a man, she loves him like a son. And I think that's true love. In reality,true love is so rare,a woman may have sex with a man,relies on him, appreciate him,but that's not love. That's the NEED. I think, if a woman loves a man,she will regards him like a son,and a son to a woman is more important her own life. So if a woman loves a man, she can't get out of that obssession.

Man is different. Sex to a man is not the most important. Because man REALISES that he has the physical desire. If a man loves a woman, that love is like a kind of belief,a pure and holy belief,the meaning of life,or he only NEEDS her.

Maybe the NEED forms a family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-24 23:12:23 |Display all floors

wonderful!

i agree with sleepytear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-9 13:14:58 |Display all floors
i agree with sleeptear too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-9 21:41:19 |Display all floors
I exatly agree with the point of you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-10 09:52:12 |Display all floors
I agree with you. But I think your words are a bit pessimistic.
Of course there are men who are driven only by physical needs and women who only care about their
beloved and therefore ignore themselves, but there are still a great many people who believe in true
love(though I'm not one of them).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 16:20:08 |Display all floors
I don't agree with you ,actually.Sometimes ,in a man's brain there is someyyhing more than sex. I beleve sex is only a part of his life,he has more things to care about in fact such as his girl's health his family.Why not believe a man.only when you trust him ,he can cares you heart and soul.And he can devote himself for you.And awoman can be sensiblerather than emotional

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 16:32:15 |Display all floors
Man's love feeling and Woman's love feeling will be the same at first sight and at fall-in-love time, but when they get married, their feelings have big gap. Man wants more attractive life, not only family, because he has conqued a loved girl, now he will have next goal. If his wife does not make progress together, and has no same comunication, he will feel uninteresting, and will be easy attracted by other girls or other things. He will forget his wife too. But for woman, she thinks that she has found her backer, living on the man, and not need to pursue other things. She is satisfied with her life, and everyday, just want to have her backer to love her, take care of her, and she will do better on house works to make her husband feel satisfied and lover her more. Just like a pet need his owner to pay attention to him. If she can not feel the touch, she will be sad and think the man is changing and not love her any more, and be angry and make some troubles to let her husband to notice it. That is the wrong way beginning. After several times, man and woman will lost their love, and hate each other, and then the relationship will be over.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.