Author: dangmu216

my gf break up with me for the reason of money [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-30 17:40:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dangmu216 at 2007-4-29 17:17
to be frank

till now i can not find a way to pass this trenendous painness.

it all happened at a sudden!

what can i do now?

is there a good way to recover?

If the only reason why she broke up with you is the money issus, you needn't be so sad. She presumably doesn't deserve your sadness.
Let yourself become happy again.
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 19:25:52 |Display all floors
If that is her reasoning, then she is a whore. Period. That is the definition, not an insult.
You decide if you would like to deal with this kind of woman.
If you had money now, she'd be with you, right?..so what would happen in the future if you had a nice life, maybe a kid...and bam, economic slump or bad injury changed your bank accounts status?
Same deal...my friend, weed these hoes out of your garden NOW.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 20:04:21 |Display all floors
I think is the best thing it happened to you now, why?
Some people don't know what love is until "something" happen, your case is about money, well
it's truth that money helps a lot to everybody but being in this situation allow you to know if that girl loves you or not. Now you know  the result of her "love"

As the above poster said, if you have money now, for sure she will stay with u

Time ago in another forum it was a girl asking if she has to break with his bf because he was broke, i didnt take my time to give my opinion in that  thread, i found very inmature and nonsense question asking  to people what to do if the person who she said she "loves" is broke.

I believe a woman try to find the love and also some security, but it has to be from both sides.
If there is a truly love (from both sides) she should understand and support you.
There is a saying "friends are with you in good times and bad times", but in love also apply it.

I don't know what is ur real situation, but just concentrate to study and work hard and prepare well yourself, The life is not easy. Take ur time to know well the people and future friends
But next time be more careful to whom you will give ur love.

After few days u will feel better, but now, try to forget her, she will learn too.

Good luck

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.