Author: mjackson321

women , home or profession? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-10 20:05:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-4-28 15:50
more and more talented, well-educated American women opted to leave their careers to raise their children ,according to a story in Chinadaily by Amy Sommers
for the complete article , click here [ ...

it is the issue of women.it all up to themselves.only a harmonious relationship with their husbands.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-10 20:51:50 |Display all floors
i am too youny to think about this question
but my mummy is a woman that balances work &family very well

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-10 20:56:18 |Display all floors
i like work though i don't like pressure
I think i will work till i am old.
SOHO maybe not a bad choice to me,  freedom~~

[ Last edited by lamsunny at 2007-5-10 09:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-11 09:03:40 |Display all floors

A professional and home woman

I think I will be a professional and home woman.Because I am a traditional girl,so I think I should do most of the homework at home.Maybe I also want to please my husband.For I think every man should like a diligent wife.But I am also a modern woman,I search for freedom from the fetters of old opinions.So I will be a professional woman to search for equal with status.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-11 11:19:04 |Display all floors
here i  must point out that a housewife and a professional woman are equal .being a housewife doesn't mean you can't fulfill your personal character .to be honest ,being a good and eligible mother , daughter ,wife is far more important to our society than just being a staff in a company .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-11 11:43:37 |Display all floors
man can take the place of  woman in professional field.but man can't take the place of woman in raising child.so it's obvious that women should choose raising child if there's a conflict .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-11 13:35:01 |Display all floors

it is easy to choose

when you have not baby you choos profession,when you need to have a baby  you  choose home,do your best  to be a housewife ,when your baby  grow up,you choose profession again

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.