Author: hellno

Not every Chinese .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-29 02:14:42 |Display all floors
the definition of communism can be summed up by this statement:

"From each according to his ability, to each, according to his need"

Today's China is so far away from that as to be untrue.  The UK is more communist today than China, and that's after 20 years of thatcherism and privatisation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-29 08:42:00 |Display all floors

Not every Westerner...

Just as you feel that Westerners have stereotypes about Chinese, I think the rest of the world has stereotypes about Westerners.  And for good reason!  A lot of them are true.  But... just as every Chinese is not the same, please realize that all Westerners are not the same.  On that basis, I'll speak for myself, not every American.  Yes, I have opinions and strong beliefs that I live by in my life, and I share those freely.  Others are free to agree and disagree.  I also enjoy hearing other's opinions, and how their lives are similar to and different from my own.  I very much enjoy learning about other's cultures, on a deeper level then just what is commonly known.
I first came to this web-site by a complete fluke- but I came back because I was curious.  And I've learned so much!  One of the things that I've noticed among most of the people on this site is deep pride and love for their country- it makes me wish that I could visit China and see it for myself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-29 13:57:11 |Display all floors

Well said kristint!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 12:23:46 |Display all floors
it is wonderful that you are using a good fashion to express yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 20:43:37 |Display all floors
good!!and maybe there will come a new version about....

NOt every American/European what what waht---...

hehe
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-3 14:34:36 |Display all floors
wonderful style
not excellent content

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-3 16:53:29 |Display all floors

well...

thank god...i ain't raised in China nor had my education!! i understand there's certain people who come up with such anger about Communism and why those also dislike Whites.............well very simple...cuz some never had time to get along with the Whites....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.