Author: holidays

How to be strong for life alone? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-30 09:09:23 |Display all floors

When we are emotionally weak

Originally posted by annliu06 at 2007-4-29 03:08
you know , i just want myself to be strong enough to face everything, but when i meet the bad things . i will be out of my control . i will cry. i feel nobody can help , so lonely myself in the wor ...

it is better for us to detatch the emotional self from ourselves. Am I making any sense?
What I mean is you almost have to act as a warrior to guard yourself from the attack of your own bad emotions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 09:12:53 |Display all floors

Be away from the physical environment

Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-4-29 05:29
go outside and have a  journey to some strange and remoted areas .
leave all the annoying stuff behind and  come back you will be a brand new person.

Where your life stress is from.
That is another good way to be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 09:23:33 |Display all floors

LOVE!!!!

Originally posted by scofia at 2007-4-29 20:30
Mother is alwals there when need her .She listens ,pertects,to make sure that her family is loved 24hours a day ,and 7days a week !!~And that's the love which gives you power and confidence in your ...

Yeah! How can we forget the most important way. In the situation you have to be alone to face difficulties, Don't forget about love. Not everybody is lucky to receive love from others regardless what the reason is. But there is ONE person who is always able to be there for you. That is YOURSELF. Be brave and strong to take that role and start to love nd tend yourself, pull yourself out of the emtional down spin, watch what you eat, take care of your body and get yourself together to face whatever life throws at you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 09:27:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2007-4-30 09:09

it is better for us to detatch the emotional self from ourselves. Am I making any sense?
What I mean is you almost have to act as a warrior to guard yourself from the attack of your own bad emot ...

:):):)

thanks ... i think i see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 09:44:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-4-28 22:24

I can sleep in 12hours...

i was told many people sleeps 12 hours in China!!!

maybe got to do with 12 days 12 hours work working productively.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 09:46:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hooiluangoh at 2007-4-29 15:38
Go to friends and family for support and ideas. If there is a relief center in school or in the area you live, then you can always go there. Worse comes to worst, you have so many members here, lik ...

we have a telephone group call the BEFRIENDERS here!!!

so no need to be alone.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 10:06:27 |Display all floors
the end of the road for both optimist and pessimist is the same, yet both take different paths to it.

how to be strong for life alone? when we suffer in a way that is alone and we cannot do anything about it, just suffer until the suffering passes. It may come back again but that seems to be the lot of mankind; going around in circles, this thing called suffering.

sometime we suffer more from not being able to relieve others of their suffering; feeling so doesn't solve the problem, or alleviate the suffering.

then we think back to happier days when most things went right, now they all go wrong and there doesn't seem to be any solution over the horizon, only one obstacle after another.

this suffering has lasted through six generations of alley cats.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.