Author: fluffy

Do you really like drinking coffee? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-29 22:07:52 |Display all floors
no,a little bitter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 15:05:57 |Display all floors

salt water!!

Eww your disgusting, it would make you sick!!
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 19:20:29 |Display all floors
i like drinking tea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 11:58:56 |Display all floors

coffee is on the rise

i dont drink coffee
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 17:38:52 |Display all floors
I don't understand why so many chinese people like drinking coffee?I like drink tea although I'm an absolutely fashion person
from my age and my dress.One reason I don't like drinking coffee is because it do a great disservice to my throat.When I was preparing
the college admission exam,I always felt tired because of the stressing stusy,hence,my parents bought some nestle coffee for me in order
to offer some energy,however,after I drank several packges of nestle coffee,I felt my throat was badly hurt,always being hoarse and dry.
After quitting drinking them,my throat recovered quickly.From then on,I never drank coffee any more.The most important thing was,I never
felt I lost something when others gentlely held their coffee cups and sipped gradually,and me,just standing by with a glass of water or a cup
of tea.
In my opinion,I think some of people who don't really like drinking coffee.The real momentum for them to join the coffee drinking army is
because they think drinking coffee is the symbol of fashion and young!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 21:06:41 |Display all floors
I like to drink coffee not because of fashion and young ,just for coffee can make me sober up when i want to sleep.And i like the taste also ,like to enjoy it .
This is me who i am !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 21:27:31 |Display all floors

if you please...

psychologically i can do without, but who would anyway if you have a choice.  my morning fix is a cup of strong coffee to start my day (i take my coffee very serious, not just any coffee shop but a unique one).  the only place that i could find coffee when i was in china 2 weeks ago was in a western atmosphere place or hotels (i couldn't believe that i have to go to the hotel for coffee).  and poeple in china's drinking tea so light (basically without any tealeaves in there...i had to ask for more tealeaves) just like boiled water in a mug.   forget 'bout cold soda/beer...only in shanghai that they know how to have it cold.  what's going there?

[ Last edited by pjtran at 2007-5-1 08:30 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.