Author: middlekingdo

Why DO Chinese People Hate Taiwanese secessionists?! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-2 18:21:21 |Display all floors
I appreciate our differences of opinion emu. (as I do wertynest)
Obviously someone in the mod department does not.
Thanks for reposting what I had to say. (if it remains)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 18:54:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2007-5-2 18:21
I appreciate our differences of opinion emu. (as I do wertynest)
Obviously someone in the mod department does not.
Thanks for reposting what I had to say. (if it remains)

The moderation is incredibly stupid.
As for my point, it was more of a way to open the debate, I don't care much about Taiwan. I am really surprised there isn't even one Chinese Taiwan-Basher to come and give us the reasons why he really hates Taiwan.
And then it just turned out to be yet another pointless thread.

But there really is one problem here. Each time you criticize China, there is one guy that comes to tell you you hate China. And it really pisses me off.
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 19:10:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wertynest at 2007-5-2 20:54
Each time you criticize China, there is one guy that comes to tell you you hate China. And it really pisses me off.

The thing is not to let it piss you off (I sometimes have difficulty with that too).

When someone responds in the way you describe, it is simply a reflection of their stupidity,  arrogance and inability to understand what's really being said.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 13:27:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-5-2 19:10

The thing is not to let it piss you off (I sometimes have difficulty with that too).

When someone responds in the way you describe, it is simply a reflection of their stupidity,  arrogance a ...

Have you read Werty's quotes emucentral?  Emucentral is so obviously in need of support that he tries to shore himself up with anything he can find, even people who have as questionable an intelligence as werty.
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 20:36:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middlekingdo at 2007-5-6 15:27
Have you read Werty's quotes emucentral?

Yes I have.

Werty presents his arguments robustly and without nonsense. There may be some views which I do not share, there will be others where I do agree.
Werty writes clearly and intelligibly and we know where he's coming from, nothing wrong with that.

If you mistake Werty's forthrightness for belligerence, you are mistaken.

Changabula and Jetsam are far more deserving of your attention.

JB
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 21:48:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-5-2 14:33
but the irrelevant racist abuse from Mengzhi, Changabula and Northwest remained....

Ahemm, you avoid me in direct confront in other thread you are losing and escape to here? Why emucc? my points beat you so bad?

Now, if you have the slightest common sense... how can I become racist? Any proof to back your claim? or you will just running again to other thread and attack behind my back?
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-7 03:47:35 |Display all floors

Can you tell " love " from " hate " ?

It amuse me to see two stranded orphans consoling each other incessantly. Stop being too harsh on yourselves. You two have contributed , in a bizzare way, to the understanding of affairs Chinese. Your unreasonable and tangential rail against all facts and figures demonstrate the lengths and extent some China-bashing hobbists would go to distort issues. And you keep blaming the "others" for telling you what is really going on. Shooting the messangers has never been too rewarding.

Eg : " Why do you hate Taiwan so much " boomed the Gallic contender or pretender . No one here " hates " Taiwan. There is no such person in print  that I have come across. For Chinese patriots and compatriots to want reunification with Taiwan is to " love " Taiwan not hate Taiwan.  I suppose even this simple logic escapes thos who choose not to see. !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.