Author: middlekingdo

Why DO Chinese People Hate Taiwanese secessionists?! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-26 15:50:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-4-26 01:14
Hey weirdo(nest):
Man you are one sick, thick, stupid idiot!
You need to cut down on the frog legs as its affecting your brain.
Living under the shadow of the English must be terrible for  ...

Who is kicking my ass?
Answer: nobody is kicking my ass.
As for what happen between France and England, or France and Germany, it's in the history books, not buried in my subconscious.
And there is only ONE version of the facts between both shores of the channel and the Rhin.

Do the math. You know what I am talking about.

And I love England, because we have the same values: beer, football, respect, free-thinking and friendship.
You guys have a long way to go.
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-26 15:52:11 |Display all floors
Try as you might, I am still unable to make heads or tails to your babbling wertie.  Eg 3- They can protest against their own sh!t, they don't try to find some elsewhere ? This is a laugh sadly. It make NO sense and no one can argue with or against it . This is serious, it has gone beyond a joke. You accuse people for being nasty but you just cannot make yourself understood. Yet you want to mount a crusade against China and wish to irritate China for nothing. Maybe if you write in French and we get it interpreted , yeah ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-26 15:59:09 |Display all floors
Ok, let's do it differently.
YOU give the reasons why you are so pathetically aggressive against secessionist in Taiwan. It's what the dude asked.
Dig your own brain. And what I said is far from harsh.
But your so used to all agree to the same crap, it may look like a though awakening to face some adversity.

It's an English forum, not everybody here agrees to your fan-boy (non-)reasoning.
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-26 18:45:32 |Display all floors

What we say do not matter .

For your information werty, I do not care much what the Taiwanese say. Most Taiwanese want to be reunited with the Motherland, a handful of wannabe warlords are enriching themselves and their families, ever ready to shoot through to the USA when things hot up.

Taiwan is a poodle on a leash handled by Uncle Sam. People like Ah-Bian has to do the occasional song and dance in case the puppet master has forgotten this insignificant poodle. Uncle has too many attack dogs on the prowl out there ( Afghanistan and Iraq ). Taiwan can hardly manage to retain attention.

The inevitable reunification will happen no matter what you and I say. Relax and untie your knotted knickers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-27 07:41:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wertynest at 2007-4-26 15:50

Who is kicking my ass?
Answer: nobody is kicking my ass.
As for what happen between France and England, or France and Germany, it's in the history books, not buried in my subconscious.
And the ...

Its not maths stupid!

Its what the British and the Americans said when France didn't back the US/UK for atacking Iraq. Have you forgotten the hostilities? The British never forgot as what was shown by the newspapers.

British papers launch big Chirac attack:
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/20 ... od-fight050705.html

Sun brands Chirac 'Saddam's whore':
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,919003,00.html

'Le Soleil' condemns 'Chirac the worm'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/2782393.stm

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-4-27 07:50 AM ]
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-27 15:23:22 |Display all floors
Tabloid labeled Chirac as a coward. Why would I give a fu*k? Do you think I like Chirac? I appreciated his position on that matter, period.

And then they made their front page with anti-Bush/Blair slogans about lies on WMD. So what?
What does it prove???

About your concern, everybody think Chirac had the right position. Fr. gov. had a big experience about occupation in Muslim countries... They said "don't go there, we won't back you our vote at the UN council". Germany said the same thing.
Since it's hard to reproach German people to be pacifist without looking like a Nazi, they'd rather quote the Fr. diplomacy as loosers and bash Chirac, to get some good&smelly nationalistic fighting spirit. End of the story.
Nationalistic newspaper liked the formula and spread it. In France, everybody labeled it (that and the fox news bashing) as nationalistic/tabloid trash, the world kept turning, I kept drinking Guiness and sexing my American GF. This is the difference between an educated country and a drama-queen.

PS: do the math means "think"
PPS: calling me stupid makes you look like a idiot.

[ Last edited by wertynest at 2007-4-27 03:25 PM ]
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 11:32:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wertynest at 2007-4-27 15:23
Tabloid labeled Chirac as a coward. Why would I give a fu*k? Do you think I like Chirac? I appreciated his position on that matter, period.

And then they made their front page with anti-Bush/Bla ...

We don't need pathetic China- bashers at Chinadaily, ok?  

Even emucentral and Mencius (as much as I disagree with some of their opinions) are better than you are.

This is because their arguments

(a) Make logical sense
and...
(b) Are not filled with random B*ll----
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.