Author: mahumahu

considering doing morning excercises :-/ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-12 14:01:39 |Display all floors
My morning excerise starts with banging my chick... that's the best way to lose weight!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-12 19:55:58 |Display all floors

Morning Walks are Great

We used to do a brisk 3 kilometre walk each morning through the neighbourhood. It only took about 20 minutes and we felt more awake when the working day started. As "changcheng" says, dawn is a great time to be up.

When we were visiting Shanghai we were jet-lagged and wide awake at 04:00 . We got up and walked the almost-empty streets observing the city gradually waking up. We were surprised at the number of joggers who were out, running freely on the silent streets and sidewalks where, a few hours later,  there would be crowds, noise, and congestion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 21:01:39 |Display all floors
Hi,boy, so many people upbear you, anyone insist on exercising? How long have you insist on performing it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 15:27:54 |Display all floors
I often mean to but when the time comes I stay in bed because that feels good too.

Agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 13:27:29 |Display all floors

write an article on the topic~

have summarized the posts and written an article on this topic  

if you are interested, you may check it out at
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cit ... /content_875326.htm

personally, i also like doing morning exercises ~~

if you have got any other interesting topic, you may also post it here and we can talk about it,hehe~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-30 08:59:04 |Display all floors
at summertime  the sky is shining early , at 6:00  sunshine have  penetrated into your house .I agree with you Doing adequate exercising is healthy to your body .  afering your exercising ,your emotion get relaxed . all day you have a good mood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-30 15:19:54 |Display all floors
doing morning excises in the dream...Z z z...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.