Author: gangsta

Chinese guys dating Black girls  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-2 22:25:46 |Display all floors
I think Chinese wouldn't argue cause they have a big heart that someone could never have, it's something in the nature and blood.

This is just a racism-labeling-trap thread, period.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-3 19:23:41 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by afri_simba at 23-4-2007 22:57

ah1988, give me some concrete examples of how Chinese man treat their girlfriends and how you treat your Chinese/Vietnamese girlfriendS, then we keep this thread rolling.

I don't want to be involved in the racism threads but I am really interested in your claim.

Now I don't want you to get the wrong idea here. Not all chinese men treat their women badly, but there is a considerable majority of chinese men that do (it seems to be mainly from hong kong). Here's a concrete example: someone i know is married to a chinese  man. Everything was fine before they were married and now they have a child together. Financially they are very secure but he has now begun to treat her very badly. He belittle's her in front of her friends, and so do his family. THe make her feel as though she is worth nothing. HE is not  happy with anything she does and yet he seems to forget that she has a baby to look after and a whole house to clean by herself. There are things that he has done that i can't even speak of but trust me, he is a horrible person.

I on the other hand have never raised my voice, my hand or even sworn at my girlfriend. I do not use bad language if i am with her and if i do by accident i apologise. I give her everything that i can and devote my time 100% to her. She has the freedom to do what she wants and she has never felt controled by me. I make her happy and she loves me and i love her. Thats whats important.

I do not believe that all chinese men treat their women badly. But a lot of the chinese men that i had heard voice thier opinion on this forum seem to have issues with hatred towards others with darker skin. If they can have such hatred and think its normal then i can only imgange that these same men feel that treating thier women badly is fine too.
"People all over the world join hands"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 08:36:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-5-2 22:25
I think Chinese wouldn't argue cause they have a big heart that someone could never have, it's something in the nature and blood.

This is just a racism-labeling-trap thread, period.

Wise one has spoken!!
Could Admin lock this thread?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-5 00:36:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinaimport at 2007-5-4 08:36

Wise one has spoken!!
Could Admin lock this thread?

Why lock the thread, because the truth hurts?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 08:31:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chris_uibe at 2007-4-20 16:05
personally speaking,I think that black people are sometimes a little bit horrible, as most of them are very tall and seem to be very strong, and also they speak too fast. maybe if they can change a ...

What! I'm black and I do not talk fast. In fact I'm a quiet and shy person. And blacks are not horrible. I can't believe you said that! I feel like crying now. You
can't judge a person by their race. I'm a very nice person!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 08:35:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whiteeclipse at 2007-5-2 04:47
Blacks don't want a black girl.
Chinese don't want a black girl.
Whites don't want a black girl.
Indians don't want a black girl.
Arabs don't want a black girl.

No one wants a black girl.

Oh My God, what are you a racist. I'm black, and I'm not racist against anyone. Gosh, I feel like cring from all the racist comments. I'm a nice person, I
never say anything bad about anybody.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 15:06:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nevercrywolf at 2007-5-9 08:35

Oh My God, what are you a racist. I'm black, and I'm not racist against anyone. Gosh, I feel like cring from all the racist comments. I'm a nice person, I
never say anything bad about anybody.

You seem like a nice person, I'm have not against you and I'm not talking about you.  

I'm talking about black guys that have self hate and that think black girls are ugly.

"In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.