Author: gangsta

Chinese guys dating Black girls  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-2 22:49:54 |Display all floors
whiteeclipse you're a bell-end.

I'm a white boy that has wanted a black girl, and she has wanted me. We had some great fun together.

An intelligent, attractive, funny and sexy women is just that, regardless of colour

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-4 20:06:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiaoxiao1982 at 2007-9-7 09:01
My god! Look at those Chinese guys with the black girls ! they are CUTE....

To tradervic, where did you get your name from? isnt it  the name of those first class restaurant?? I know there is on ...

They're not ALL chinese.

Some of them are korean and the second pic you see? That's James Kyson Lee.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-4 20:14:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by china_gal at 2008-1-24 19:30
To white people, I am non-white. To Africans I am white....

So are you saying you want to be white?

Someone mentioned being stared or glared at by others when dating.  I got that too and I've gotten over it and not even notice it because there are some people you can never hope to change.  Most of my family members still don't accept my hubby and I knew that from the start, even though we are married over three years.  Sad isn't it?

No, you're parents are not sad.

All I know is that you only have one life on this earth and it is your choice how you live it.  If that person makes you happy then why shouldn't you have your happiness? Sadly some backward societies cause so much unhappiness.  Look at the Indian culture (marry your own caste), arranged marriages, many muslim-only marriages, etc.  so many problems and barriers to  true happiness.

No, society is not backwards they keep in touch with reality and they are proud of their heritage and therefore they marry their own kind.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.