Views: 135220|Replies: 65

Chinese guys dating Black girls  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-20 08:41:52 |Display all floors
After all the racism in this forum over the last few months, maybe we can discuss the opposite of the "black guys dating chinese girls" topic.
So, Black girls and Chinese guys. I hope some black girls can contribute here. Why would you or would you not date a Chinese guy? And Chinese guys why or would you not date a black girl?

Please no "chicken" fights!

[ Last edited by gangsta at 2007-4-20 08:45 AM ]
Big Cock.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 12:50:35 |Display all floors

I don`t do girls....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 16:05:57 |Display all floors

date

personally speaking,I think that black people are sometimes a little bit horrible, as most of them are very tall and seem to be very strong, and also they speak too fast. maybe if they can change a little bit, I will consider dating with them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 11:29:16 |Display all floors
Sometimes a bit horrible...wow. Yes taller, stronger and faster. That explains why the dating stream flows one way only for the most part.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-23 09:24:10 |Display all floors
The only thing i cant understand is why so much "racism" against Black guys dating Chinese Girls, while almost nobody speaks about Chinese Guys dating Black girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-24 05:53:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 23-4-2007 01:24
The only thing i cant understand is why so much "racism" against Black guys dating Chinese Girls, while almost nobody speaks about Chinese Guys dating Black girls.

You are so right. THere is always a fuss when a Black guy dates a chinese girl. I think it is because chinese men realise that in some cases they can not offer as much as a black guy can. I treat my chinese/vietnamese girlfired better than any chinese man would and i'm black caribbean!
"People all over the world join hands"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-24 06:57:55 |Display all floors

Reply #6 ah1988's post

Originally posted by ah1988 at 2007-4-24 00:53
[quote]Originally posted by gangsta at 23-4-2007 01:24

You are so right. THere is always a fuss when a Black guy dates a chinese girl. I think it is because chinese men realise that in some cases they can not offer as much as a black guy can. I treat my chinese/vietnamese girlfired better than any chinese man would and i'm black caribbean![/quote]

ah1988, give me some concrete examples of how Chinese man treat their girlfriends and how you treat your Chinese/Vietnamese girlfriendS, then we keep this thread rolling.

I don't want to be involved in the racism threads but I am really interested in your claim.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.