Author: desperado123

First high-speed train hits the rail [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-22 06:28:18 |Display all floors

These Trains are my Trains.

werty is tenacious like a leech. Nothing China owns or build is indigenous, ALL are copied and stolen !

Wikipedia is like an " in tray " at the office. Rubbish in rubbish out . Some information are excellent and the others are forgetable. For all I know werty could have written this link he offered ( on second thought no, it is too well written ).

Read my lips leech. Sharing of research goes on around the world. If these train designs and technology have transgressed Chinese or Japanese design patents, you would not likely to be the first to realise it . The fact that Japan has not protested or complained means that they are willing partners. Trains ( like all other man made inventions and innovations ) are universally owned. China can make and design trains like which ever country you live in can too.  These Chinese trains have foreign contributions but they are the final products of Chinese know how. Similarly Chinese space crafts also look and ride like previous space crafts from the other nations. This does not mean China is not entitled to manufacture and fine tune their own.

I find it labour intensive trying to explain what is basics to you. This is hard work . I feel a thirst building up. Cheerio and cheers. Go and wash your mouth out with a strong detergent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-22 17:06:36 |Display all floors
Cut the crap. What is this thread all about, when you can find the answer in 5 minutes with google?
What's your point? The trains are japanese, not chinese, period. Thx bye.
I didn't read the rest of you post, I guess it's the usual bull----.

And your pathetic debate about the reliability of Wikipedia makes me laught, just go in a train and check for yourself.
Don't blame me when you don't like the facts. And keep your insults and insinuations for yourself.

EDIT Ok, I finally found what you are all bragging about. The last sets were built by Sifang, through technology transfer from Japan.

I guess than when a Chinese guy mounts some furniture from IKEA it's considered normal to claim it's home-made. You guys are amazing.

[ Last edited by wertynest at 2007-4-22 05:14 PM ]
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-22 17:37:24 |Display all floors
They were built on Japan's Shinkansen bullet train technology by Qingdao-based Sifang Locomotive and Rolling Stock Co., Ltd under China South Locomotive and Rolling Stock (CSR).

It's from a reliable source, your beloved ChinaDaily: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007-01/16/content_785046.htm

Basically, it's a low-tech Shinkansen (the last one are much faster) which plans has been transfered to Sifang, against a market access and/or money. What else do you need? The fapiao?

What do you think? 50 years of brain-washing totalitarism and you guys are suddenly going to reinvent the wheel suddenly? China is catching up. Nothing to be ashamed of. Cold facts.
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-22 18:52:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wertynest at 2007-4-22 19:37
They were built on Japan's Shinkansen bullet train technology by Qingdao-based Sifang Locomotive and Rolling Stock Co., Ltd under China South Locomotive and Rolling Stock (CSR).
Basically, it's a low-tech Shinkansen (the last one are much faster) which plans has been transfered to Sifang, against a market access and/or money. What else do you need? The fapiao? ...

Game set and match to wertynest, commiserations to Mengzhi.

And congratulations to China and Japan for this cooperative licensing deal which will see the Chinese people benefit from the great railway technology developed in Japan, and Chinese manufacturers learn new skills and technology.

[ Last edited by emucentral at 2007-4-22 08:54 PM ]
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-22 19:21:05 |Display all floors

High or low tech ; they are ours.

These trains are Chinese trains for Chinese use. Eat your hearts out. High tech or low tech, where are yours then ?

Confucius said " Those green eyes of jealousy will sparkle in the dark . Envy is their middle name ".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-23 10:28:59 |Display all floors
Do we look jalous? Iiii don't - thiiiink - sooo
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-23 15:43:39 |Display all floors

A ticket to ride.

Werty,

You don't look jealous simply because we can't see you. You sound jealous, you project words of jealousy and you become personal when corrected, another sign of irritation, propelled by that ugly beast of jealousy. Do you not wish your country ( which ever that may be ) also have these sleek and swift trains to ride on ? No ? you are dishonest as well as jealous . These trains are my trains, so suck on  that lemon harder and with feelings once more !!

[ Last edited by mengzhi at 2007-4-23 03:44 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.