Views: 10113|Replies: 15

If you are my girlfriend, what would you have as a gift at first date ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-26 01:26:40 |Display all floors
Hi all....i am an italian man and i hope to be early in China (Hainan Island) and meet  my girlfriend ....i really dont know costumes, traditions and others particular asian  habits....................any suggest about  this topic?

Thanks at all     :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 08:37:56 |Display all floors

I think love is same in the world.

If you are romantic, then you can send rose to your girlfriend. We know rose mean is love. One-piece rose mean is my heart only love you.9 pieces rose mean is love forever. But rose is very common in China and also rose is very easy withered.
I think the best idea is send your girlfriend something made in Italy; we know Italy is famous with art.  Just like glass plate, reticule etc.
I think you no need send expensive gift if you are first time meet with your girlfriend.
Wish you good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 11:33:27 |Display all floors

gift

As a female,I think  a tender kiss in good mood or just an embrace  could be the perfect gift in the first date.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 16:34:03 |Display all floors

hello!

i think you are the best gift for her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 23:03:48 |Display all floors

answer to hallo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 23:05:19 |Display all floors

answer to hallo

wow   thanks for this answer...i want to be her best gift.......thanks a lot, this make me very happy......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 12:36:10 |Display all floors

marcoita

Not so fast, Italian guy!!! Give her a new Ferrari, hehehehe!!! :-)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.