Author: middlekingdo

Racism against Chinese People; Selective Media [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-29 07:31:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 2007-3-29 00:53
Too hard for you?

Sure is, I freely admit I don't speak gibberish.

Yeah of course, only when I brought this issue, you defensively say... "I'm against it". Things certainly different when it's about China's, am I wrong?

I work in the media. I don't like any TV stations to be bombed, Chinese, Arab or whatever. Don't be so ignorant and arrogant to presume to think you know what I believe, you lying little turd.

Ohh... that's your point. You said it again, CD as government propaganda, but it's okay for you to have CIA and US budget directly financed several major western news station. You don't consider this hypocrisy?

Let me say this S L O W L Y . I AM AN AUSTRALIAN, NOT AN AMERICAN. THE CIA IS AMERICAN.
The Americans have their propaganda outlets, so do the Chinese, I don't have a problem with that.
Where the problem is is that ALL the Chinese media is controlled by the government, but most US media sources are not government controlled and do not have government editorial oversight.
That's the difference baby, are you too stupid to understand that?

Fyi, you have a lot to learn from me. But vice versa, I have something to learn from you too, about how thick your face is and how to act as a supremacist shamelessly. The Chinese tradition place too much emphasize on 'face', I have this to learn from you, how to be annoyingly shameless.  ...

I am sure the Chinese tradition does not place so much emphasis on lying, ignoring the facts and misrepresenting the beliefs of other people.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 09:17:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 10:31:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-3-29 07:31
I work in the media. I don't like any TV stations to be bombed, Chinese, Arab or whatever. Don't be so ignorant and arrogant to presume to think you know what I believe, you lying little turd. ...

Ohh? I know exactly what you believe. That China has to obey your rule, to follow your path and continuously at your service, to meet ypour pathethic ego and strengthen your belief that you are the winner in this planet. But as we know, China doesn't meet your expectation to your stinky wetdreaming... it's still only dream. Bwahahha

You work in media? Now that's new, this one I doubt. No western media worker could be stupid enough to deny CIA role in news manipulation.

Let me say this S L O W L Y . I AM AN AUSTRALIAN, NOT AN AMERICAN. THE CIA IS AMERICAN.
The Americans have their propaganda outlets, so do the Chinese, I don't have a problem with that.

You don't have problem with that? You continuously attack China's and at the same time you refer to the kind of Human rights watch, a proven CIA front as news source. You are lying emucc. You still prefer American controlled media and have problem to accept China's.
Where the problem is is that ALL the Chinese media is controlled by the government, but most US media sources are not government controlled and do not have government editorial oversight.
That's the difference baby, are you too stupid to understand that?

I must be very stupid... you mean Chinese media worker is public servant and CIA agents are in internship? Which news wire used most in English media? the Associated press, with Katherine Graham the Bitch as one of their board member. CNBC? zionist controlled with link to neocons. Human rights mad New York Times? that turn blind to calamities in Iraq war.

Ahh yes, they are more sophisticated, they don't work and receive salary as US servants. They are the LOBBYIST to start the war and beautify American troops action there. The English world and you use their news sources.

Remember Murdoch? use his newspaper in the UK to accuse Mahathir of corruption. Any evidence? Naahh, simply because Murdoch hate him. So much for your press freedom. Freedoom to tell lies, as Mahathir said.

I am sure the Chinese tradition does not place so much emphasis on lying, ignoring the facts and misrepresenting the beliefs of other people.

Yes, I agree in this. That's what I have to learn from you: to lie, ignoring the facts and misrepresenting the beliefs of other people. You, your ancestors and much of your kind are much advanced in this, so well to play this kind of game. I'm a  novice in this.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 12:29:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freeman at 2007-3-28 17:33
me think,  racism exists everywhere.  The traditional belittling of black Africans, or brown arabs, or yellow Asians, is rooted in many big-noses'  heads.

You gotta love the hipocrisy of this post!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 13:29:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by renegadedog9 at 2007-3-29 14:29
You gotta love the hipocrisy of this post!

Yeah, it's stunning how simpleton racists like that behave.

Then again, with his preoccupation with "big noses", he could be referring to the scene in Monty Python's "Life of Brian".
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 13:35:44 |Display all floors

Well Done

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 13:49:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2007-3-28 17:22
Absolute rubbish ec. The first thing I and my Australian manager noticed was how biased the west is towards China in the media. A lot of the threads on China Daily are concerned with that very bias ...

True, what I noticed about many Americans is that they have no interest in what is happening in other countries.

Also, most Americans don't even know where Bangladesh is located on the map.

[ Last edited by whiteeclipse at 2007-3-29 02:02 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.