Author: interethnic

Farmers are the powerfulI member of China reform [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-11 12:45:21 |Display all floors
Berries of all kind are small shrub like plants that I think can use DRIP IRRIGATION. Moreover in the age of over use of HERBICIDE, PESTICIDE; produce from GREEN HOUSES are prefered.

This kind of farm produce has high value per kg (probably closer to US$1/kg) and have lots of PROCESSING possibility from PACKAGED CHILLED produce, FRESH JUICE concentrate, to JAMS.

With China indigeneous population entering the CONSUMPTION PHASE, luxury foods will be more and more in demand.

CHEERIOS!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats

strawberry and other berries are small shrub like plants that can do drip irrigation.jpg
Jams from berries of all types.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-12 13:35:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2012-2-12 13:35

Farmers from Yunnan, Guizhou, Shanxi, Shaanxi can benefit from the.........

......the 600 milion urban domestic population and growing towards 1,000 million urban domestic population by year 2030 - especially on LUXURY FOODS.

Cordials is a good idea. From berries, fruits to flowers and spices!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats
All kinds of fruits, berries, flavour cordials.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 00:16:13 |Display all floors
In recently most Ad Email come to me email box,that take me face The shenzhen Hukou chance,
Wechat:peterpooo, SINA:潘彬峰,Twitter:Banfenv,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.