Author: irishinuk

IMF: Zim inflation to hit 4000% [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-19 18:10:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 18:12:13 |Display all floors
There's no racist bitching going on here, Chinat16. I am not a SAffie, I have no SAffie relatives, I am merely an observer. I have no personal grudge against anyone in Africa; only a concern for the future of the region and the fact that both Zimbabwe and South Africa are showing signs of serious economic and political problems, the former to an obviously much greater extent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 18:13:40 |Display all floors
What's with the photo of the London bombings? "WE'LL STRIKE BACK" - First person plural? Are you claiming membership of an Islamist terrorist organisation?

What do the London bombings have to do with the politics of Southern Africa in any case?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 18:13:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinat16 at 2007-3-19 20:10
Give it up Anglos! You KNOW what happens if you try to make anymore "humanitarian interferences"

WE'LL STRIKE BACK!

You silly little terrorist. Africans were also victims of the London bombings, they weren't the perpetrators.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 18:14:01 |Display all floors

Whats the matter Anglo?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 18:15:56 |Display all floors
I am 100% certain that Chinat16 is Chinese and not an African. He/she/it is completely ignorant of SA politics and history. Even the most ignorant South African would be familiar with the best known SA leaders. Convinced that the London bombings were either commited by Africans or claiming to be a member of an Islamist terrorist group, he/she/it is also insane enough to fit the profile of the run-of-the-mill mainlander 憤青.  

[ Last edited by irishinuk at 2007-3-19 06:20 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 18:30:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinat16 at 2007-3-19 20:14
Whats the matter Anglo? JEALOUS about the upcoming China-Africa marriage

Oooh, I don't think so.

Some western countries were criticised for supporting tyrannical regimes to ensure access to resources.
China is doing exactly the same in Africa.

I fear that China will see the "gratitude" of oppressed locals as a result.
We have already seen such violence against innocent Chinese shop owners and businessmen in the Solomons and other places. Don't provoke this sort of situation in Africa.

[ Last edited by emucentral at 2007-3-19 08:38 PM ]
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.