Author: irishinuk

South Africa crime out of control [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-18 00:09:19 |Display all floors
Personally, I think that unless we see some real improvement in crime (i.e. murders under 10,000 a year) and unemployment (under33%),we will see the rise of a real opposition, just as the MDC came to the fore after years of ZANU-PF incompetence, perhaps around the end of the decade. Particularly if Jacob Zuma becomes president.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 00:10:26 |Display all floors
How the ANC deals with it will be very interesting, since their reaction to opposition from other blacks during apartheid (i.e. necklacing members of the PAC) was rather harsh.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 04:55:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 07:45:34 |Display all floors
"Most Africans wans better living conditions;it is WHITES and there little henchmen, who constantly babble about "crime" - Lower crime rates aren't part of improved living conditions? The two are obviously directly linked - normal business and other activities simply cannot continue while ordinary people have to constantly worry about being murdered, raped and having their homes looted. I suppose you are suggesting that black peope don't have a problem with crime??!! Crime affects all races equally - infact, it probably - no, certainly effects blacks more, since they are unable to afford private security as richer whites and coloured often can, and are forced to rely on the incompetent state for their protection to a greater extent. You mean to tell me that people in Soweto and Hilbrow don't complain about crime as much as whites!!?? What planet are you living on?

Why do you insist on turning everything into a race issue?

"As you can see, we can hit you too at will ANY TIME WE CHOOCE [sic] TO!"

"WE"? Are you a member of an Islamic terrorist group? What on earth do the London bombings have to do with crime in South Africa? Idiot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 14:53:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinat16 at 2007-3-17 13:43
Have them replaced by whites?

THIS is why we need stronger China-Africa co-operation;to make sure that whites NEVER gain power in Africa AGAIN! Even if it would mean destroy ...

China is all about business in Africa, Chinese are not in Africa to help the Africans.

Once the Chinese takeover Africa, the Africans will be saying the same thing about Chinese as there were saying about the whites.

http://chinapost.com.tw/detail.asp?ID=93204&GRP=A

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?s ... qw1170317160274B252

"But they are difficult to work for. Safety is still poor even after the explosion that killed my friends, and when we ask for more money, they threaten to sack us. I would prefer to work for white managers"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ ... 02/04/wzambia04.xml

[ Last edited by whiteeclipse at 2007-3-18 03:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 15:13:40 |Display all floors

Give it up HONKEY!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 15:30:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinat16 at 2007-3-18 15:13
Your racist CHINA BASHING isn't working! Anfricans will increase co-operation with China, and theres nothing that JEALOUS racist like you can do about it! We will get ridd of white op ...

All I'm saying is that the Chinese are smart and will control Africa, while you are blaming whites for your problems in Africa now, in the future when China has full control of Africa then you will be blaming the Chinese.

Are you kidding me?  I'm jealous of nothing and I'm not bashing China at all, so don't even try to play the twist game with me.

The west is developed already and has a steady supply of natural resources therefore there is nothing to be jealous of.

China is a booming economy and there is nothing that will stand in the way.  China is making deals with Africa to receive a steady supply of natural resources to benefit China, there is nothing wrong with that.

[ Last edited by whiteeclipse at 2007-3-18 03:32 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.