Author: whiteeclipse

I like Chinese people the most out of all immigrants. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-7 13:48:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lee0220 at 2007-7-15 01:23
It will be good if there are more intermarriages. Firstly, the children will be beautiful. Secondly, as someone in this forum said earlier "Very hard to be a true racist when your 1/4 Irish, 1 ...

Let me answer your statements one by one.  First off, there is no advantage in more intermarriages.  Show me a study where there is.  
Second off, you children will be beautiful.  Lies, all lies.  Define beauty.  If you define beauty as others are attracted to the person described as beautiful, then how will mixing genes make the children more beautiful?  It just makes them more varied, not beautfiul.  Third off, any beauty that happens by chance in intermarriages will not continue on the F2 generation, making your statements completely useless.  Fourth off, define a true racist.  Are there "true" racists and "false" racists?
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-17 20:31:18 |Display all floors

if people have ability, they could be great in anywhere.

Hi all people,
I saw your discussion. I just think people shouldn't be seperated too clearly to the white, black, asian or other races. We all live in the earth. So any race who have the smart and fool, noble and shallow people is equal. This is one of my view.
And another of my view is that you just see one side in your life or touch people around you even they are different race no matter where. You could see all the respects of the life. So give people the tolerant heart. Yesterday was the history. Today why we said the different race so clearly? If a person has the enough ability, they also could get a lot of achievment no matter they live.
Of course, people shouldn't see their own race as the best race. History tells us like the War World II. Germany thought they were the best race in the world which led the world to the horrible war. Is it right?
People should be respected by their own personlity not their race or skin colors.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.