Author: whiteeclipse

I like Chinese people the most out of all immigrants. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-10 02:32:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by draconisz at 2007-3-3 03:20
The issue is that WhiteEclipse is so hopelessly lost within race, he doesn't understand that African immigrants are even more educated than Asian immigrants.  They have lower rates of crime and vio ...

You are correct, Africans are so smart which is why I see ChinaTowns worldwide.  

All the smart Chinese stay in their own country because they love their country, want to support their country and want to compete against the west to show everyone that China is the best.  Africans know their is no hope for Africa which is why the smart Africans come to America.

All those smart Africans your talking about need to go back to Africa and create a civilization therefore all Africans could live well, there is no hope for Africa but in about 50-100 years Chinese will be investing billions to create an civilization for the Africans because they will not be able to do it on their own.

Also don't forget Asians average income is higher then whites and blacks in America.   

South Africa is not even a white country but the whites are rich there while blacks still live in poverty in their own country.

[ Last edited by whiteeclipse at 2007-3-11 05:45 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 01:07:13 |Display all floors

Reply #29 whiteeclipse's post

Your anology (flawed as it is) is most amusing !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 04:22:03 |Display all floors

where was i when all this is happening...

howdy, all--just let the new kid on the block, whiteeclipse says what he has to say & i truly don't find he's a racist, but the kid didn't put it in the right context...but you senior folks are just attacking this new kid like, pirañas.  again, no one has the right to say anything about anybody but themselves!  peter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 11:57:10 |Display all floors

Reply #31 pjtran's post

Mr. Pjtran.....

Do you know that there is almost 500,000 Yue-Chinese people in New York? (site of the  2 largest stock market  in the world)
Do you know that there is also 500,000 Yue-chinese people in neighbouring Toronto? (site of the 7th largest stock market in the world)

and do you know that there is 300,000 Yue-chinese in San Francisco. (site of the highest per capita income city in California - almost US$60,000 per capita)
and another 300,000 Yue-Chinese in Vancouver. (one of the richest city in Canada)

Aren't you proud to be Yue-Chinese!!!!

Green Dragon
God of Prosperity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 22:24:07 |Display all floors
Gimme a break there, do you guys get your impressions of Chinese/Asian people from TV shows like Simpsons or Family Guy? And what's with their being "quiet" with a "funny accent" .
  Well, if you ask me, the Chinese, or Korean, Japanese etc. for that matter, are definitely not like what their TV "counter-parts" suggest, i.e. a bunch of queers stealing Americans' jobs with their incredible skills with maths. And they shouldn't be treated as a whole: most Asian kids are about just as lazy as American teenagers, and if you've been to those countries, you'd find the kind of rumor that they like to "keep to themselves and quit" is downright ridiculous. Just like in the States, only a small fraction of them work hard, and of that minority, not everybody's a moron.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 06:43:56 |Display all floors
We don't need more people from China here!  You probably haven't seen those who are uneducated and not presenting themselves properly.  Sorry I just have to get this out of my chest - I am a Chinese (not from China though), and I've seen so many of them, who would just work their ass off, save up all the salaries they could and not spending a dime in this country.  What do they do with all the money they've saved up?  Bring it back to China!  These Chinese immigrants have no wish to help building the United States, a lot of them want to make money here and build China!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 07:41:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jetsam at 2007-2-28 05:34

Like all people, we hate Anglo immigrants the most. You should leave America, Australia, New Zealand, England, Northern Ireland and the 160 nations you illegally occupy and go back to Schleswig ...

Don't be a nobhead.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.