Author: whiteeclipse

I like Chinese people the most out of all immigrants. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-1 23:01:20 |Display all floors
Why not? WHITE Eclipse came here with an agenda. He has been here for a minute only and has already made several disparaging remarks about "people of colour".

If is was Chinese that he was knocking the earth would rumble and everyone would fight him right?
It's guys like him that make guys like the one in the video a reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 23:58:42 |Display all floors
^ he should coz hes a mainland chinese with an isssue/ chip on his shoulder pretending to be an american

but fundamentally what he says is correct chinese are better immigrants than blacks. guess it depends what criteria u use, but i think its true

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 01:24:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tekvicious at 2007-3-1 23:01
Why not? WHITE Eclipse came here with an agenda. He has been here for a minute only and has already made several disparaging remarks about "people of colour".

If is was Chinese that he ...

I never promote violence against the other race, so by me being myself how am I making that guy a reality in the video.  If the majority of the American population was Chinese then the blacks would be blaming the Chinese for not having success in America and then that black guy would be promoting to kill all Chinese like that black guy in the video that wants to kill all whites.

Chinese come to America without anything and already make more money then blacks in America while blacks been living here for  generations.  Blacks can't blame whites for not having success in America or worldwide, they do it to themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 02:14:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whiteeclipse at 2007-2-28 08:50

My video is from current time and not from the past like yours, you can't compare both.

You have to be kidding.  At no time in this America's history did "Blacks" engage in systematically lynching, killing, and raping "Whites".  At no time in this America's history was the murder of "Whites" sanctioned by the justice systems and the law of the land.  This man who spoke of killing all "Whites" was wrong.  As is any nonsense from Matt Hale, David Duke, or the like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 13:18:16 |Display all floors

White Eclipse

Are you serious? Most Blacks in north america are NOT IMMIGRANTS.
Therein lies the fundamental difference. That you don't grasp this is just incredible.

AT what point was the Chinese family system and cultural heritage destroyed and systematically beaten out of them? None. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 03:20:15 |Display all floors

African Immigrants

The issue is that WhiteEclipse is so hopelessly lost within race, he doesn't understand that African immigrants are even more educated than Asian immigrants.  They have lower rates of crime and violence.  Immigrant groups. . .immigrate to the U.S. to make a better life for themselves.  So it is common sense, that they would have a much better appreciation of what it means to be an "American".

But African-Americans are the descendants of slaves, Jim Crow, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 15:48:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by draconisz at 2007-3-3 03:20
The issue is that WhiteEclipse is so hopelessly lost within race, he doesn't understand that African immigrants are even more educated than Asian immigrants.  They have lower rates of crime and vio ...

Ok, now who's being a racist?

And no one believes deep down that they have lower rates of crime than Asian Immigrants do.
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.