Views: 15233|Replies: 43

I like Chinese people the most out of all immigrants. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-27 12:35:45 |Display all floors
I like Chinese people the most out of all immigrants, please keep on coming to America.  Chinese seem to be smart,  business minded and their kids like to study hard which is what America needs.  If I could, I would replace all blacks and Mexicans with Chinese immigrants.  Chinese seem to keep to themselves, peaceful and quit.  

I wish we could bring over 200 million Chinese to America.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 14:47:43 |Display all floors
Sadly enough, Chinese people no longer want to come to America as badly as they use to.  They think that America is set against them.  Not only that, China's education system is getting better as well.  Compounding this problem is Bush's anti-spy reforms.  It is now incredibly hard for Chinese people to come to America and find a job.  They need an experts license which is incredibly hard to get.
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 17:02:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whiteeclipse at 2007-2-27 14:35
If I could, I would replace all blacks and Mexicans with Chinese immigrants.  Chinese seem to keep to themselves, peaceful and quit.  ...

So here we have some unbridled racism here. Not only does the racist want to kick out "blacks and mexicans" but he appears to value the Chinese keeping quiet, and out of the way.

Personally I am happy for Black, Mexican & Chinese migrants to Australia to make themselves a fully active part of the wider community and mix with everyone else, not to be quiet and keep to themselves like the well behaved and quiet "foreigners" which whiteeclipse appears to prefer.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 17:02:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middlekingdo at 2007-2-27 14:47
Sadly enough, Chinese people no longer want to come to America as badly as they use to.  They think that America is set against them.  Not only that, China's education system is getting better as w ...

Our government sucks and gives us a bad image.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 17:08:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-2-27 17:02

So here we have some unbridled racism here. Not only does the racist want to kick out "blacks and mexicans" but he appears to value the Chinese keeping quiet, and out of the way.

P ...

You don't live in America, therefore you don't understand.

Enjoy your paradise till Lebanon's gain population in Australia and set war on Australia.  Don't be shocked, yes it's correct which is what the Lebanon's say in Australia "that they want to set war on Australia".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 20:37:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whiteeclipse at 2007-2-27 19:02
Our government sucks and gives us a bad image.

I think the bigger problem is that people like you give America a bad image.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 20:56:07 |Display all floors
ok,here mates who do the worst in my highschool class went to the United States.Simply  money talks.
It's true that elites of China go to the US but the bad are following. We export elites as well as rubbish.i THINK what whiteeclipse has stated is not all right.You may soon find Chinese neither quiet nor hard working.And it can be worse as time goes by.
www.thefa.cn
where chinese footy fans have English football discussed

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.