Author: ~eden~

Dilemma ( to go abroad or stay to work?) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-27 23:28:35 |Display all floors

MORE EDUCATION ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-28 15:22:37 |Display all floors

Lucky chance

Hello Nice Girl,

You are so lucky to have a chance  to study abroad, if I were you i would grasp this chance, though the chinese economy is grow rapidly, but still there is a big gap with the deveoped company, the meaning for life not only work, now many freign cusomer are invited in china, they need high quality empolees work for them, study abroad you will learn many different skill and knoledge that you can't learn in native, abroad study experience will help you have many advantage. Good comnication skill  with foreign will help you find a good jop in any foreign-operated company, the chance study abroad is rare when the time is pase, the expensive charges will be stopped by many families, you are so lucky that your family have the ability to afford the expensive charges, send you to study abroad. Hope you could catch the chance, even through you have a good eyesite, do not make a decision soon the chance will gone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-28 18:07:31 |Display all floors

up2u

There are just some advices for you, and you'd better make decision by yourself. Don't refused by other people's opinion, for this only can bother you seriously.
    I think that you choose the way of going abroad is wise. The opportunity of going to UK is not always available for erery people. In the matter of the fact, the technology of UK is more advanced that china, so you go there can learning a lot of knowledge that china have not.
    The free sky is belonging to you! wish you good luck!

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2004-2-28 20:01:26 |Display all floors

Harrison5

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-29 03:40:01 |Display all floors

Congratulations Lynn!

Great news.  Good luck!  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-3 21:13:01 |Display all floors

Agree

I agree you !

As for me, after graduating from a university and two years working experience , i decide  to go to England for my master degree next year.
And dont worry that female should start to learn at earliest, in my view, I just feel what I need and just do it what I wanna do . So listen the voice of  your heart and eventually you will figure out what u gonna do .

Wish you luck @@

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.