Author: sexlion

Do you wish to buy fake brand goods? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-26 23:14:25 |Display all floors
say NO to anything that is fake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 02:52:52 |Display all floors
Here in the UK, those that buy fake goods tend to be what we call "chavs" (the lower income group). In most cases they can not afford to but luxury expensive products so they buy fake things to make themselves feel better and to try and show off. I firmly believe that one should be true to themselves and not get caught up in this pathetic materialistic world we live in today. Yes i have some expensive clothing, but i also buy cheaper clothing from high street shops. Why doesn't everyone but cheaper clothes and with the money they have saved give it to charity? why spend £250 on a pair of jeans when you can spend £95 and give £155 to charity? someone please explain.
"People all over the world join hands"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 05:12:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-2-24 08:52

I never buy fake goods.They do not suit my personality.I hate fake things.I hate fake enjoyment ,fake people ,fake products.
I know that the real ones are very expensive.If I can't afford to buy ...

I agree entirely with xilaren.  I buy things that have the quality, function, features, and style that I need and don't care about brand names.  Phony brand names are one mark of phony people.  I don't think much of phonies.
A cynic is a dissapointed idealist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 07:57:32 |Display all floors
I buy things that are both useful and practical , high priced brand name items are rarely useful or practical , I don't see the point in buying a pair of nike runners for $195 when I can buy a pair of dunlop k29's for $29 and they last longer and do the same job , I buy clothes for their function not their name or price , people often try and justify buying expensive items by saying that you need some of lifes little luxuries , so go buy a new cussion to sit on it will make you more comfortable :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 08:50:43 |Display all floors
never wish to buy..................don't need to be like that.............unless u want to show ur richness and have little money..............but it's strange to show ur richness in this way.........
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 11:04:30 |Display all floors
fakes are after all genuine imitations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 11:45:06 |Display all floors
I always buy clothes and shoes by the style and quality. If it is the same, the lower price the better. I need money to invest  funds and stock; investation is oppisite with cost.
  Human being always have several damands such as survival matirials\spirits\individeul satisfaction \assisting others ,etc.But there is a right order for it, i believe!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.