Author: frothow

America must now use nuclear weapons [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-3 07:47:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frothow at 2007-3-3 04:10
People like you  forget who started this war ,the terrorists of 9-11.America is looking to end it . America would not be in Afghanistan or Iraq
if sept -11 didn't happen . You suggest counseling  ...

You dumb stupid neanderthal inbred!

You seem to see only 9-11 in your stupid dumb brain.

Did you get an education, dumbo?
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 08:37:09 |Display all floors

Reply #29 changabula's post

eight year olds should not be allowed here. does your mommy no your on the computer?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 22:41:11 |Display all floors

Reply #14 frothow's post

That is without a doubt, the dumbest thing I have ever read from you. You will note that since WW2 the United States has never used a nuclear device in anger against anyone. YES we bombed Japan with it to end WW2. You forget or have not read any history, aside of Australia the Pacific war with japan was fought by USA Only. CHINA - RUSSIA - BRITTON entered the pacific theater 4 days after the second bomb. HMMMMMMMMMMM. China was in no condition to assist at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 22:46:05 |Display all floors

Reply #24 skipper's post

If we had not fought the Pacific War, China would not be China today ! You'd be speaking Japanese !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-4 04:07:56 |Display all floors

History revisionist.

Dear convair,

You must enroll in a high school again because you have just disgraced yourself completely with such cuckoo statements :

#1. It is the USA who sat on her hands till the 7th Dec 45 when Pearl Harbour happened. That was fully THREE years after the start of battle with the Japs.

#2. The USA is the ONLY nation who has dropped the atomic bombs on civilians in anger. This is a standout criminal record no other nation is ever going to equal.

#3. China's contribution in tying down the bulk of the Japs imperial army was the reason why you are not speaking Japnanese in Yankee land as well.

#4. If you are a Yank, you should be ashamed of your English. Sounds like Chinglish with a little low grade education thrown in.

Good day to you.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-4 08:20:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2007-3-4 04:07
#2. The USA is the ONLY nation who has dropped the atomic bombs on civilians in anger. This is a standout criminal record no other nation is ever going to equal.

Oh, we forgot one.

#5. Continues to destroy civilians with nuclear radiation in the form of depleted uranium.

We have not begun to understand the devastation this has had and will have in the future. Only after they leave Iraq will we see the true effect of this.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-4 09:15:44 |Display all floors

Reply #33 mengzhi's post

History Lesson from you, please tell me more, I am interested.  OH by the way, my english is just fine !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.