Author: frothow

America must now use nuclear weapons [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-25 12:10:14 |Display all floors

Lots of hot air but no light.

Frothier by the post . You are left with this empty shotgun which scares no one , OK? It has fired several blanks lately ( from Vietnam onwards ). So all these pulling of hair and Tarzan jungle calls are not about to frighten anyone much. Tell me one country that your omnipotent army has " pacified " of late ? Remember that bedtime story about the boy who cried " wolf " ?  You have been crying wolf , wolf ,wolf for a while now, give it a rest OK ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 23:08:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frothow at 2007-2-25 08:35
Loves a winner no matter how they win,a few nukes would win the war and the American public would go along with it . Some of the generals and terrorist experts in America quietly hope another 9-11  ...

The American public are becoming increasingly chary of more flag-draped coffins. Will they take it?
troops on ground.jpg
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 09:31:17 |Display all floors
The sad thing is now all people can read frothow's post and believe that all Americans are war-mongerers.  Isn't that just sad.  If I didn't know better, I would swear that he was from the South.  America can never use nukes because the fallout would be on American soil.  No country will stand for nuking Afghanistan and Iraq.  If America tries to nuke Iraq, Even the British, American running dogs, will have to stand up against America.
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 10:21:23 |Display all floors
Why are there terrorists attacking America? What is "terror"?
Where from do they come? Why they fight?
What America did to them, to their fathers and forefathers ?
So, you want to evaporate them all, Hiroshima and Nagasaki is not enough
for you. If ever History is a lesson, you readed the twisted accounts of
glorious bombings and souls saved. Whether a patriot or a stupid, advocating
for nuclear anhinilation makes you an unworthy son of whatever land you
were born.
Pax Americana. The quiet,tranquil, noiseless and umperturbed peace of
the sepulchre, the peace of the dead.
So you want to justify a full century of misguided policy, you are the perfect
example of Ruyard Kipling "The White Man's Burden", you are so full of hate,
of ignorance of your own country's history.
Are you your country's patriot, or your government's fool ?
I feel repugnance of someone like you.
Have you ever been at war? Have you known the pain of napalm in your skin?
Have you seen the shadow of persons imprinted on the ground in Hiroshima?
Kill,kill, kill, that is your stinky gospel. The devil be with you, and never find
peace or solace in your tears, STUPID.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 10:47:35 |Display all floors

Reply #18 skipper's post

Wars are not pretty and America is facing an enemy that if it could it would use nuclear weapons on America . The nuclear option is absolutely necessary for victory over Islamic terrorists . Killing in the name of  god  is what defines a terrorist .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 10:48:38 |Display all floors

Reply #17 middlekingdo's post

Im not from the south i live in mass USA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 10:52:06 |Display all floors

The undercurrent...

You can't live in America and not hear the "noise" about a possible nuclear attack from the likes of a Osama Bin Laden.   There are television shows (24) with American cities going up in mushroom clouds.  The very fact that the American public was lied to and believed the threat of nuclear WMD's from Iraq is why we are at war now.    I myself feel that the "threat" is very real.  There is nuclear material missing, there are stories of bombs missing, lost or stolen from various countries on this planet.

I find it very hard to separate the fact from fiction, but my gut instinct tells me the threat is very real and intrinsicly very Muslim.   If you doubt it, just watch the beheading video of KIM, the Korean.  Korean-- HanGook.  Han comes from the Chinese.   I never heard a scream like that, he was begging like a dog and they killed him like the pigs they revile.

If America has a city vaporized by these terrorists, all hell will break loose in this world.  America fears these weapons more than any people on this planet exactly because of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  We know what they can do and have studied their effects more than anybody.  My greatest fear is that there will be a day when there is that nuclear device set off in my country by some suicidal wack job on Islam.  

Americans at that point will see the light (no pun intended) and the genie will be let out of the bottle once again to let the world know who has the power and the resolve to use it.  

When that day comes, many parts of the Islamic world will begin to look like the Nuclear Test Site in Nevada, the Nuclear Test Site at Loc Nor, the Nuclear Test Site in Russia.  

China may not like it, but I think of all the countries that have endured something like the Rape of Nanjing they would most certainly understand.   And any country that has tested nuclear weapons knows that the clouds of nuclear fallout soon pass and the sun will come up again tomorrow.

The world was saved by nuclear weapons once, it may have to happen again.  They say history repeats itself.  Time will tell.

[ Last edited by plasmalupus at 2007-2-28 08:57 PM ]
Communication is the most important source of personal power.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.