Author: frothow

America must now use nuclear weapons [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-23 12:38:16 |Display all floors

Reply #7 frothow's post

yeah....and they won't lend some nukes to the "threatened fellow moslems"...

which would include themselves, in a nuclear fall out zone!

and what about, some MARKET VALUE Russian nukes!

ha ha ha

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 12:50:54 |Display all floors

Reply #8 greendragon's post

Pakistan will not "lend" nukes to a terrorist they dont want the destruction of America they need Americas money . Russia has its own
problem with Islamic terrorists and certainly would not sell its nuclear technology to them . Nice try though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 12:53:28 |Display all floors
have to reduce the surplus population somehow ...

see a recruiting agent near you, today!

Hillary will rip Persia, no doubt ... but nuclear weapons so close to Israel -- not from the West, maybe from the Islamicists, and why not it suits their beliefs, now don't it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 19:05:57 |Display all floors
I retract my previous comment seeing how I have inevitably offended certain dignitries from RoT by calling him an immigrant. I should have known when he unleashed his formidable intelligence on me that I am a lost case from the beginning.

There, I hope it's uppity, better-than-thou enough for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 10:02:15 |Display all floors

Reply #9 frothow's post

they don't need to....the just "lend" some to "frustrated Persian government remnants" and poof, poof, poof...

little mushroom clouds over USA.

Then what are you going to do?

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 04:45:03 |Display all floors

Good hallucinations.

Froth & Bubble is advocating Mushrooms and Agent Orange. While you are at it, do nuke half of your own population as well because at least 75% of them are openly " pro-terrorists " by being anti-war and wanting the troops to come home. You should report to your old school and show them what a wonderful mind they have educated and groomed. What percentage of the American population are on drugs, did they say ?  Enjoy your quality smoke froth and keep blowing those bubbles. You are a wonder to behold.!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 08:35:37 |Display all floors

Mengzhi , The American public

Loves a winner no matter how they win,a few nukes would win the war and the American public would go along with it . Some of the generals and terrorist experts in America quietly hope another 9-11 happens just for the reason that the full force of Americas millitary can be unleashed which includes nuclear weapons . If your terrorist friends succeed in another attack watch the middleast get lit up like a christmas
tree from American bombs possibly nuclear , and the American public will watch it eagerly with popcorn and sunglasses.

[ Last edited by frothow at 2007-2-25 10:59 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.