Author: shelleybelly

HOW to TREAT the PEOPLE from DIFFERENT countries [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-5 13:48:45 |Display all floors

I am daydreaming, oh, don't wake me up...

Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-2-5 09:20
I NEED TO TREAT YOU DINNER

There are a few candles lighted on the tables, and a crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling is softly illuminating the dining room, looking through the window outside, there is a lake, the silvery  moonlight is dancing on the shimmering and glistening water...

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2007-2-6 02:15 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-5 14:07:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-2-5 13:48

There is a few candles lighted on the tables, and a crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling is softly illuminating the dining room, outside there is a lake, the silvery  moonlight is dancing o ...

a larger rounding table was decorated with siler stuff, flowers,waiters behind us..

and a music bounds play in one corner...

what else?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-5 15:18:17 |Display all floors

next...

Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-2-5 14:07
a larger rounding table was decorated with siler stuff, flowers,waiters behind us..
and a music bounds play in one corner...
what else?

As the music stops.

You say cheerfully, "I like to listen to Scenes of Childhood from Schumann.", as the tender but playful music is wafting through our ears, the scenes of the playing and laughing are going through our heads, like a movie, rolling down the gentle green hills, chasing the flying kites, as we are gazing the milkyway, you are wondering: "I wanted the moon." and "I wanted the shooting stars." I'm responding.

As this one stops, it is my turn to pick, "I like the Dream of Love from Liszt."

and then....?

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2007-2-6 04:46 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-5 15:30:42 |Display all floors

how about?

Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-2-5 15:18

As the music stops.

You say cheerfully, "I like to hear Scenes of Childhood from Schumann.", as the tender but playful music is wafting over the air, the scenes of the playing an l ...

you comes to my side with a bow and said: let's go dancing with your hand up to me...

you take me to the center of the hall, there was lightened up by tremondours bulbs..

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-5 17:19:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinese_yang at 5-2-2007 09:00 AM
surfing on CD around where your nazi gangsters presented

A prime example of your rude and abusive nature - try to follow the forum rules for once, yang.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-5 17:25:14 |Display all floors

Yeah Chinese yang seems a bit like a stale fish...

°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-5 17:27:40 |Display all floors

Heh

Chinese Yang is my

mommy

:)
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.