Views: 15990|Replies: 88

HOW to TREAT the PEOPLE from DIFFERENT countries [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-3 10:43:30 |Display all floors
show your manners here..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-3 10:46:22 |Display all floors

Understanding each other

1. take positive attitude to understand the other's background, their position or so
2. communicate in good manner: polite, speak slowly, etc
3. be know that there is no need to make all go the same way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-3 11:08:48 |Display all floors

do you totally understand the word TREAT?

Originally posted by voice_cd at 2007-2-3 10:46
1. take positive attitude to understand the other's background, their position or so
2. communicate in good manner: polite, speak slowly, etc
3. be know that there is no need to make all go the s ...

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-3 11:25:58 |Display all floors

I want to make a point here.

Generally speaking, I think we should treat people from different countries kindly, friendly.

1. We should not be nervous, treat them with a light heart, we are all human beingson the same globe.

2. Try to get some information about cultures of different countries, especially for
those who mix with foreigners frequently, then we know how to communicate with them.

3. Position is not the most important point, in my opinion. All men are born equal.

4. What's more, we should not treat people sincerely and honestly, if the person is not a cheat/swindler/terrorist/...

5. Make the people feel at home. We should not think of them as aliens. What make us different are colors, languages, cultures, gender. No prejudice against them!

You can add more as you pleased.
No mountain's too high for you to climb; no river's too wide for you to cross.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-3 15:45:39 |Display all floors
shelleybelly : do you totally understand the word TREAT?
What?
Do you totally understand the word "treat"?
Do you understand that sentences start with a capital letter? So, what is your point? You got a decent answer from "voice_cd ".  Is that hat you mean? Do not jump on people for trying?

How should you treat people from other countries?
I'll add my bit:: Lighten up.  

Start as if you knew them long ago & have lost contact & need to catch up.  Treat them like people. Do not be too bothered about following a set of rules.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-3 18:44:47 |Display all floors
you could take my advice and the next time any of you beautiful chinese ladies see a big western gentleman wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket you should go up to him and give him a hug :) especialy if he looks like me :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-3 18:57:21 |Display all floors
don't treat them as "DIFFERENT", people are the same over the world.....mostly :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.