Author: kingleo4ever

Chinese women have freedom or bondage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-10 18:40:16 |Display all floors

mmm

bluetiger,

Unfortunately, I don't think this sort of Chinese girl exists.  Finding one who's under 25 and actually knows how to kiss properly is difficult enough.   

Use magic tools Report

bchung has been deleted
Post time 2004-3-14 22:19:21 |Display all floors

go to shanghai

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-15 11:26:23 |Display all floors

IMHO to blue tiger

The Chinese men tell wonderful stories of how much equality women have, but the women never speak for themselves, because the men are more equal than them, hehehehe!!!

That is why many Chinese girls post, asking to meet western guys for marriage. In America, Chinese women have so very many more positions of power, and they have far more money and wealth than any woman in china.
-------------------------------------------
After reading your post,I have to say a few words.

There are no abstract equality in the world for men and women.I know very few western people.Information on western society  i get are all indirect. I read books and newspaper,watch tv,surf on internet.I believe chinese women have more freedom than most of  countries in the world,even some developed countries.

It is well known that China is a developing country. I have to admit that most of us have less money than people  in developed countries.It is conceivable that a  few chinese girls want to change their life by marriage with a foreign guy.They believe every western guy is gentleman,millionaire.They are misleaded by the media.
In fact, many people of western world don't live a life such as the life in the films or serial Tv drama.In America,some of Chinese women live misery life in Chinese Town.How can they have more positions of power.I wonder!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-25 15:54:09 |Display all floors

education changes life

good educated women are more independent and free than women with less educated. that is the reason why most women in city can controll more their life than the countryside's.
on the other side, most women in countryside who are supported by their husbands always obey their husband demands, do most houseworks, can't dare to order their husband do what they like while their husband dislike.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-26 20:48:07 |Display all floors

It depends!

In my opion, Chinese women enjoy their right in society! Discrimination towards women does exist in job-hunting. As time goes on, women will have the same oportunity as men do.
I am a Chinese woman. My husband always lets me to decide my life. If there is a  difficult decision, we will have a discussion. Many women I have met are indepentant and have freedom.
There are people and people. There are women and women.
It depends!
But on the whole , Chinese women have more rights  and freedom that before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-29 23:07:08 |Display all floors

Do you know the meaning of the bondage for the momen in the south china(GD provi

It goes without saying that women have more freedom than ever before. they can speak as the men do, thay can act as men and vote together with the men.

But do you know the menaing of the bondage for the women in the south china ?say Guang dong province. There is a saying that if a guy want to find a wife , a girl from GD province  will be the best choice. they can cook delicious food. they are so considerate that can arrange all the detail for the family. they never shout to their husband in the social event, they always belive and support their husband sometimes even will give up their high salary and retune home only for their husband.

So, do you think these women are binded by their husban? and must point out most of these women are well educated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 13:33:37 |Display all floors

why

why is that?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.