Author: middlekingdo

A terrorist or a freedom fighter? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-3 02:12:49 |Display all floors

well, you barbaric moron

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-3 14:20:54 |Display all floors
I can't decipher what you said, Chinese-Yang.  Between all the "I'm an idiot that likes insulting others" comments that you were making about yourself, I couldn't understand a word.  Perhaps your time would be better spent in the "English for Dummies" website.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-3 14:25:25 |Display all floors

Reply #1 middlekingdo's post

If non Amerikan - Freedom fighters.

If Amerikan REgime - Terrorist

if Americans - Freedom fighters.

ha ha ha

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-5 12:01:00 |Display all floors
depends on how rich you are.......

remembered that when the Red Chinese were poor..... they were communist terrorists.........
what are their titles now...........newly rich.......
so, Osama bin Laden wasn't a terrorist......he was just a rich guy trying to terrorise others.........
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-5 13:07:01 |Display all floors

Who are terrorists?

The news report below suggests that Israel uses US supplied hi-tech anti-personnel weapons against civilians - Frankenstein also counld not control his monster

"Israel breaches cluster bomb agreement during war?

The United States said Israel may have violated an agreement with Washington in its use of US-made cluster bombs during last July's war with Hezbollah guerrillas in Lebanon, according to a report by Haaretz.

"There were likely violations," State Department spokesman Sean McCormack told reporters.

The State Department said it had delivered a classified preliminary report to the US Congress on Monday indicating possible violations of a "use agreement" between the US and Israel over the bombs.

McCormack declined to say how Israel violated US rules in its use of US-made rockets armed with cluster bombs in Lebanon, saying such information was classified.

According to the report, a probe was opened last year after reports that three types of American cluster bombs were found in southern Lebanon and were responsible for civilian deaths.

The United Nations has called for a freeze on the use of those bombs in or near populated areas."
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-5 21:59:45 |Display all floors

reply #8 -- chinese_yang's post...

I will try to elicit a coherent response that logical explains your point of view and provides some background evidence before I conclude that you are just a waste of skin that probably fried its brains cells on opium over the years.  [I am trying not to insult you, because I believe you may have once been an intelligent, reasonable person.  You could not have been born this ignorant, so I think you had to have intentionally damaged your cognitive abilities.]

You wrote,

1)  "the proven false information and the link which provided you with false information that you then re-sell on CD is the evidence that you demanded, presuming that you have the rights to act as an shameless moron on CD as you do."

2) "it had already been determined based on the existing evidence including those you provided that you are the liar. "

1.  What false information are you referring to?  What is the proof that it is false?  Please provide.

2.  What existing evidence are you referring to?  What statements that I made are proven to be 'lies' by this evidence?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-5 22:04:41 |Display all floors

well,

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.