Author: middlekingdo

Do you support letting Iran get Nuclear Weapons? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-24 06:45:55 |Display all floors
i support a polarize world, this way weak country can hide under a stronger country by becoming their friend.
had the soviet union not collapse and the cold war was in existence
the iraq invasion could have been pevented thus sparing the lost of innocent lives.china and iran should start a military alliance to protect themselves from the barbarous us regimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 04:09:33 |Display all floors
I say give iran a nuclear warhead " armed and dropped from a b-2 bomber :) turn iran into lake america :) iradiate the oil fields so the oil cannot be used , because if iran ever gets a nuclear weapon it will surely provide terrorist's  with one , they have funded terrorism for years they will not stop just because they have a nuke . cold hard facts iran is run by muslim extremist's , to these extremist's anyone that is not a muslim is an infidel and should be killed , a very mature and insightful thought process for someone that want's a nuke .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 22:11:29 |Display all floors
Interesting question for sure: Speaking for myself, I see no reason why Iran sould not have Nuclear Weapons, but I do have a question for you. I am asking this as one of those American Imperialist you speak of!

1. If IRAN were to invade Iraq, or for that matter any Middle East Country - your country or Russia would naturally make them stop correct.

2. If North Korea decided to attack Japan, South Korea with Nukes you would stop them correct.

3. If IRAN decided to Nuke the Jews, you of course would make them stop correct.

The question should have been, can IRAN be a responsible nuclear member of the world. If you say yes to this, I will remind you it is IRAN who has vowed to destroy america, not really an assuring note here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-10 11:51:54 |Display all floors
IRAN vowed to destroy america?

1. Where is your source?
2. When a unarmed child threatened to kill an adult armed with AK-47, you can rest assured that the child can be safely ignored.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-10 19:50:15 |Display all floors

Reply #25 zuraffo1981's post

I'll let you decide from what is on record from Iran: Which do you beleive???

SETTING THE STAGE

Faqi Hussain, Nov 1, 2005 Iran has publicly stated to the whole world, that its looking to the future without either Israel or the US.In his speech, Ahmadinejad declares that Zionism is the West's apparatus of political oppression against Muslims. He says the "Zionist regime" was imposed on the Islamic world as a strategic bridgehead to ensure domination of the region and its assets. Palestine, he insists, is the frontline of the Islamic world's struggle with American hegemony, and its fate will have repercussions for the entire Middle East. Ahmadinejad acknowledges that the removal of America's powerful grip on the region via the Zionists may seem unimaginable to some, but reminds the audience that, as Khomeini predicted, other seemingly invincible empires have disappeared and now only exist in history books. He then proceeds to list three such regimes that have collapsed, crumbled or vanished, all within the last 30 years:

(1) The Shah of Iran- the U.S. installed monarch
(2) The Soviet Union
(3) Iran's former arch-enemy, Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein

THE CONCERN OF THE WEST

WP – July 17, 2006 "Ahmadinejad and other top Iranian leaders are issuing increasingly belligerent statements threatening to destroy the United States, Europe and Israel."

IRNA- August 11,2006 "The Zionist regime will be wiped out soon the same way the Soviet Union was, and humanity will achieve freedom," Ahmadinejad said at Tuesday's meeting with the conference participants in his offices, according to Iran's official news agency.

TWO LETTERS TO AMERICANS from: Ahmadinejad

Sent in open forum to the American people via news medias western world.

November 9,2006 The first letter :"History shows us that oppressive and cruel governments do not survive" and the fall of the US and Zionist governments is anticipated within a decade.

November 6,2006 In the second letter: that islam has the historical responsibility to cleanse the world from the unfaithful.

THE POLITICS

In rebuttal to the Iranian Presidents Comments: WN- CNN- Reuneters and IRNA reported on Feburary 20th,2007: Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, reported "We have no problem with the world. We are not a threat whatsoever to the world, and the world knows it. We will never start a war. We have no intention of going to war with any state."

And I agree with your second point, unless the "Child" also has a loaded AK47 !

[ Last edited by convair1948 at 2007-3-10 07:54 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.