Views: 8021|Replies: 25

Do you support letting Iran get Nuclear Weapons? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-17 14:16:29 |Display all floors
So what do you guys think?

I think Iran should get nuclear weapons because
(1) Iran has lots of oil and we all know what American Imperialists do to nations with oil....Invade, burn, plunder, steal, rape... like Huns :)
(2) Iran can get a sigh of relief from being safe until the US gets an effective Anti-ballistic missile system.
(3) Iran can pursue its interests without getting threatened by "Big Brother"
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 15:17:08 |Display all floors
Iran should get nuclear weapons only for defensive purposes. If they use it to attack Israel, the whole world should step in and punish Iran.

It makes me wonder? The US only likes to pick on the weak. Russia has lots of oil and the US never questioned their nuclear weapons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 20:11:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sky_net at 2007-1-17 15:17
It makes me wonder? The US only likes to pick on the weak. Russia has lots of oil and the US never questioned their nuclear weapons.

The Russians woud blast them to kingdom come if they tried any of that crap!

The Iranians has just got some Tor M1 missiles from Russia for "defensive" purposes in case the Americans try to bomb the living daylights out of them.

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-1-18 08:14 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-19 08:51:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sky_net at 2007-1-17 15:17
Iran should get nuclear weapons only for defensive purposes. If they use it to attack Israel, the whole world should step in and punish Iran.

It makes me wonder? The US only likes to pick on th ...

Yeah, I don't support letting Iran use them offensively, but a lot of countries now want nuclear weapons because they are afraid of the USA coming into their country and taking it over.  Thus, the US has just provoked a new arms race for nuclear weapons as security.
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-23 16:30:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middlekingdo at 2007-1-17 14:16
(1) Iran has lots of oil and we all know what American Imperialists do to nations with oil....Invade, burn, plunder, steal, rape... like Huns

Lets not forget also:

Iranian grudges against the West are deep and well founded:
- the British oil grabs,
- the deposing of Reza Shah I,
- the British-Russian wartime hegemony,
- the CIA-engineered overthrow of secular nationalist Mohammed Mossadeq in 1952,
- the arming and encouragement of the 1980 Iraq invasion which cost more than a million Iranian lives.

1. http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/01/18/opinion/edbowring.php
Copy code

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 08:56:50 |Display all floors
The Americans are at their door. War is imminent. Are Iranians ready?
Nuke=safety assured. Look at North Korea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 20:40:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jack_j12 at 2007-1-24 08:56
The Americans are at their door. War is imminent. Are Iranians ready?
Nuke=safety assured. Look at North Korea.

If, or when, the AmeriKKKans attack the Iranians, then there will be some serious sh*t in the Middle East!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.