Views: 134122|Replies: 739

More and more chinese girls married to non-chinese, why? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-14 21:54:16 |Display all floors
Hi, I've noticed that more and more Chinese girls are choosing to marry non-Chinese men. I have two theories as to why this is and I am more then happy to hear what theories other people have.
1)  Is perhaps simple biological evolution. Females have this genetic desire to have children with the biggest and strongest males. Many white and black men are on average taller and bigger. They tend to have heavier bones, bigger chest and muscles. Many Chinese females want to have taller, stronger, bigger children.

2) Females also are engineered to be peered with the higher status males. When it comes to status white men are unofficially rated as number one. Look how he is copied all over the world.
       Indian, black and Asian women around the world spend billions each year on skin whiteners. Asian people get surgery for larger eyes, bigger noses and smaller chins. Black women artificially lengthen their hair and buy weaves. Who are they trying to copy? I've yet to see millions of women get plastic surgery to look more Asian or dye their skin yellow.

Or course their are other reasons such as a desire for something different or love coming unexpectedly.
I'm a Canadian born Chinese and my Husband is Pakistani. In my case love just struck me suddenly when I meet my Husband.  Plus I'm not very traditional to begin with.

On a seperate note my greatest wish is for China to become economically strong, to have a tiny army and to be world famous as a country of peace, human rights and freedom. I have spent my entire life in Canada and from my point of view this is the only way Chinese people may rise in status. We must pour our money into schools, art and human rights. Military might is useless in raising the status of China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-14 22:37:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by porkchop at 2007-1-14 21:54
Military might is useless in raising the status of China. ...

Hmm... then what makes US a superpower? More than 40% of globe's military spending.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-14 22:55:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 14-1-2007 14:37

Hmm... then what makes US a superpower?

Maybe having the world's largest economy, a high GDP per capita and being technologically advanced?

Originally posted by porkchop at 14-1-2007 13:54
More and more chinese girls married to non-chinese, why?

Probably because more and more foreigners come to China and more and more Chinese girls go abroad to work and/or live. It's a no-brainer.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-14 23:05:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mencius at 2007-1-14 22:55
Maybe having the world's largest economy, a high GDP per capita and being technologically advanced?

Japan and Europe have the quality too... then what make them different from uncle sam? war machines.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 00:11:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 14-1-2007 15:05

Japan and Europe have the quality too...

But neither are the largest world economy. Before Japan's last recession, the Americans were more afraid of the Japanese "buying them up" than the Russians starting a war.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 08:06:50 |Display all floors
More and more chinese girls married to non-chinese, why?

What a stupid question?

Its like asking someone, "what is love"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 11:09:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by porkchop at 2007-1-14 21:54
Hi, I've noticed that more and more Chinese girls are choosing to marry non-Chinese men. I have two theories as to why this is and I am more then happy to hear what theories other people have.
1) ...

Pls ask yourself why you choose Paskitani???

& choose the name Pork when you are Islam????

Any fishy behind???

Salam...
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.