Author: theshepherd

Why we must embrace China as a Partner? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-22 10:23:01 |Display all floors

agree to #20

" It's China's own problem. It's the middle class and ruling class and peasants' struggle for the right value of yuan. China is walking on a tight rope. The US just have to sit back and watch. ..

But we pray that US please do not meddle in our running of business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-23 07:57:24 |Display all floors
China's low wages have put hundreds of thousands of American in high paying middle class jobs like in the automotive industry out of business. It does me no good to save $5 on a Chinese mad oven when I lost my job paying $30 an hour and now I work at Walmart of $6.75 an hour.

Secondly, for all those who think the richer Chinese will get the more American made products they will buy, you are FOOLS!!! China will take what the Americans make, take it apart, modify it, put it back together and slap a made in china sticker on it. Oh yeah, they will also sell it to other countries including America itself for a much lower price putting the Americans out of business. So even if Americans sell to China now, in the long run CHina will use American knowledge and technology as their own and take business worldwide away from Americans.

China is a THREAT to the world if it continues on it's path.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-23 16:55:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by metto81 at 2007-6-23 07:57
China's low wages have put hundreds of thousands of American in high paying middle class jobs like in the automotive industry out of business. It does me no good to save $5 on a Chinese mad oven wh ...

We can't blame China for (us) Americas losing the manufacturing industry, most American auto companies are moving their factories to Canada to produce American cars but we don't save money on cars since the labor cost is the same in Canada, seems American companies are moving their factories to Canada because the cost of doing business is cheaper in Canada (health care insurance for example), as you can see we are hurting ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-23 16:56:02 |Display all floors
China is not a THREAT to the world.

You-As-Ay fools are a THREAT to themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-25 11:16:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whiteeclipse at 2007-6-23 16:55

We can't blame China for (us) Americas losing the manufacturing industry, most American auto companies are moving their factories to Canada to produce American cars but we don't save money on c ...

My friend, Americans just do NOT sell cars in America. They sell them all over the world. American brands made in China are bieng sold all over the world. Except North America, for the time bieng...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-25 11:17:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zuraffo1981 at 2007-6-23 16:56
China is not a THREAT to the world.

You-As-Ay fools are a THREAT to themselves.

Please, by all means call me names and make statements that you can not back up. It just adds to your credibility.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.