Views: 8899|Replies: 21

i am alone [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-5 20:59:50 |Display all floors
being honest.i am lonely recently.
On Christmas day.i am alone.On new year's day,i am alone.will there be an end for my lonelinee? i always think that i am strong enough to carry on all by my own.but recently,i feel fragile at the bottom of my heart.there's no outlet in reality for me to express my deep down emotions.
in this forum,i can speak my mind finally.even i know i am still lonely form now on,i will be happy as i jave shre my loneliness with no one and thousands of people.

have a nice dream

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 21:04:20 |Display all floors
nth wrong of being alone ... you will appreciate loneliness when ur surrounded by people later on ....

ps...color of the night...i love that song...it makes me cry....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 21:26:02 |Display all floors

the song touched my soul

i have the same feeling

the song touched my soul

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-7 07:24:00 |Display all floors
i like the bit she sings ' bodies close but souls apart'...it is quite sad....just think in tht way...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 21:53:17 |Display all floors
well, we are all alone, so how come you say you are alone now?...you are never alone...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 11:27:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by colorofnight at 2007-1-5 20:59
being honest.i am lonely recently.
On Christmas day.i am alone.On new year's day,i am alone.will there be an end for my lonelinee? i always think that i am strong enough to carry on all by my own. ...

I may said this feeling is come because of love....
I have the same feeling with you as I have being bachelor about 1 year..
sometimes, i just want somebody to talke with me,or just listen to me... I shall miss her. just the only person she can let me quiet down....
MASQUE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 03:28:02 |Display all floors

Lonliness

Lonliness passes. I used to live alone for a long time. I actually had to adjust to living with people again. Sometimes I miss the quietness I had. I felt lonely at first then I relished having the house to myself. Now I must share with family. Time passes quickly. Appreciate the time you have to yourself. You never know when that special person turns up, the time alone will be gone. Hang in there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.