Views: 5292|Replies: 16

2007...Worst moment [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-5 20:45:47 |Display all floors
Forget all the Christmas cheer, I am done with all that!

Whats everyones worst moment of 2007 so far? Mine waking up and receiving a message from ym gf that we should just be friends..great just what I need more friends!!!!
a dream is only a dream because you have not made it reality yet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 20:47:36 |Display all floors

Being alone all 3 days..

That was terrible enough.. doesn't it?
Cosym@nate.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 20:48:36 |Display all floors
the worst moment so far.....was....the last few days tht....i was recovering from my nye party....even now i still feel funny about my stomach..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 20:50:14 |Display all floors
well I don't know if this will cheer you up dryhump but I sent out the same card to all my friends , and in it was a simple wish " to all my friends that wished me a merry christmas and a prosperous new year last year well it did f%ck all so send money instead this year " :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 20:54:55 |Display all floors

I think you gonna take my soul away..

Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-1-5 20:50
well I don't know if this will cheer you up dryhump but I sent out the same card to all my friends , and in it was a simple wish " to all my friends that wished me a merry christmas and a pros ...

I really wanted to read you post more and more, dude!

Post that you did is drive me crazy with laughing...
Cosym@nate.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 20:57:40 |Display all floors
there's plenty more where that came from :) try reading my drawings and poems thread :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 21:39:03 |Display all floors
My worst moment was sitting on the floor of an almost empty room that used to contain a whole bunch of clutter and a certain person and now only contained a few boxes and stacks of books waiting to be collected.

I've had a few bad moments here in china too, usually related to money or visa-panicking. I might have another, based on what someone tells me tomorrow!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.