Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-2-1 16:16

my next generation would be blessed with this:

all westerners come to eastern for further learning and doing business;
all esterners will visit western freely w/o passport;
eastern would h ...

hehe...

do you read a book named "the world is flat"

a sentence is very funny...

the western mother how to educate her offspring...

when her offspring is a child...

she said: please eat it quickly... you know, most children in eastern ha no rice to eat...

when the child become big...

she said: leaning more...you know, most eastern younger waiting to scrabble for your rice....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-5 22:00:44 |Display all floors
I hope there would be a balance among the world .
Since any side become strong enough,it would become aggressive enough.
Harmony and Peace are acceptive
I am a little little man,in a big big net.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 14:35:36 |Display all floors

The 21st century is China's century

The 21st century is the Far-east century in general and China's century in particular. I don't need to write a big academic report to convince you, your common senses will tell you about that as long as you are looking around what are happening in the world.

In the eyes of westerners, the Far-east countries, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Singapore are regarded as a whole, which share the same core culture and value, Confucianism, or Oriental Culture or Chinese Culture(main part), just as we are looking at the western countries as a whole.

As the westerners, especially, the American, have been witnessing, their core and main industries have been defeated and conquered by the Japanese, from automobiles to electronic devises, from shipyards to seaport terminal operations?They are scared and worried. Why? China has proofed its great abilities and capacities, and will be many times greater than Japan in the years to come, as if the tidal wave were looming and sweeping through the western continents.

Recap, the westerners (especially the thinking-tank) are looking at Oriental Culture countries as a whole. The feud and hatred between China and Japan are our regional internal affairs just like the UK vs. Germany, UK vs. France.

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2007-2-23 02:38 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-2-23 17:39:16 |Display all floors

like Turkish against the greek

Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-2-23 14:35
The 21st century is the Far-east century in general and China's century in particular. I don't need to write a big academic report to convince you, your common senses will tell you about that as lo ...
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 19:03:23 |Display all floors
i don't know.it is a very difficult question to answer.the world is changing so fast and it is so complicated.
but, certainly,the change of our world will be beyond our imagination like that our ancestors couldn't imagine what our world would be.
and peace is the most important thing to us, to our future generations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 14:08:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-2-23 14:35
The 21st century is the Far-east century in general and China's century in particular. I don't need to write a big academic report to convince you, your common senses will tell you about that as lo ...

hehe...

we often heard about that 21 century is chinese century...both from western and eastern....and I do wish which can come ture...

but you know why western and eastern are both claim that 21century is belong to china...

I heard they have ulterior motives,

most of western are afraid that china become more stronger, so they claim that chinese will be more stronger in 21century, which remind all western/eastern strong countries...such as USA, Japan , need to limit china's develop...

so , our chinese should humility to claim: the 21century still not belong to china...but we need to learning more to make us more stronger...

and you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 12:28:37 |Display all floors
No one can dominate the whole world lonely.

the situation will be, western and eastern cooperatively to operate the world together to make it a peaceful and wonderful earth, no one dominate anywhere, or western and eastern share the earth separately, dominate his own areas but with uncutting contacts and co-operation with each other.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.