Author: lotus_flower

Are you far away from home? Do you miss home a lot? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-12 15:33:44 |Display all floors
I worked far away from my hometown, every time I felt longly in my house. I miss my mother who living in my hometown, and my father.
sometimes, my girlfriend come to see me. when she came to this place, I can live a happy life. but the beautiful time always short. I miss the past day when my girlfriend live with me. I miss my girlfriend everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 17:29:28 |Display all floors

missing

I miss home only sometimes,but I like living oneself . father and mother are looking farward to my errectingnew home . if you have a new home , do you like your old home ?
big progress from working hard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 18:25:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baker_lv at 2007-1-12 17:29
I miss home only sometimes,but I like living oneself . father and mother are looking farward to my errectingnew home . if you have a new home , do you like your old home ?

Yes, exactly. My old house and my hometown contain almost all memories about my childhood, which I shall never forget, and am unwilling to forget for ever. A new home may be good, but it can never be the substitute of the past.
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 23:53:10 |Display all floors
Only now that the internet is so slow and messed up do I miss home because I feel disconnected from the things I normally do online.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2007-1-13 10:26:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iris00 at 2007-1-12 14:55
The spring festival is coming I' worry about that can't buy ticket back home.

Train ? Airticket ? How much does it cost ? If you really want, I will send you the money ! ( No strings attached - I remain anonymous )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 19:51:03 |Display all floors
i do miss my family too especially during holiday ,i can't bear seeing the scene of reunion, i want to go home to see my parents ,but during the holiday time ,it is the rush time for transportation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 22:20:06 |Display all floors

I love my hometown

when i miss my family ~~i feel well-being ,in addition to that,i feel melancholy. I'm just a young lady~when i call myself lady~i feel the responsibility for my family.I should work harder and harder,earn much money to support  my family~even just my parents~i feel it's not too easy now~~but in my opinion,there must be a day my family have an affluent  life~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.