Author: lotus_flower

Are you far away from home? Do you miss home a lot? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-9 01:10:21 |Display all floors
Home is some place you will  miss whenever you are  in trouble,and whereever you arrive.The source of love !!! I love my family!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 11:22:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bluebaby5566 at 2007-1-9 01:10
Home is some place you will  miss whenever you are  in trouble,and whereever you arrive.The source of love !!! I love my family!!!

Home is the cell of the society, the society are organized by thousands of hundreds of homes. A warm home is a timeless treasure. The one who owns it is so lucky and beatific, for he could have a special place reserved for him welcoming him all the time. It's amazing for such a person even just thinking about that warmth, isn't it?
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 17:34:39 |Display all floors
It takes 12 hours to get home by bus. To be frankly, I wouldn't like to ge hometown even once  a year. The people in my hometown is not friendly. They usually ask you how much you earn a month? What are you doing in the company? classify person by salary.  It's a realistic society no matter where do you live, isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2007-1-11 19:25:05 |Display all floors

Home ?

I was borne in one country and left it when I was 4, have lived in numerous countries since then. I dont know which one to call my home. Where-ever I happen to be, I call it MY HOME. So, I never have had any home-sickness !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 10:32:47 |Display all floors
i have leave home from my university times. i always telephone call my parents every week. sometimes i am so busy or something attract my attention, i haven't call on time, then my parent should mentioned it again and again when i call.
i remember a saying: your parents have only one-you, you have two-mother and father. maybe i make mistake in the up sentences, but i think you can understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 14:48:15 |Display all floors
I like the song-so far away from home,because it  include my all emotion to my  homeland.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 14:55:03 |Display all floors
I miss my family very much, when I finished school I came to Shenzhen and work here, feel alone so make works fill my mind to get rid of loneliness.
The spring festival is coming I' worry about that can't buy ticket back home.
But feel a little strange,  ~~~don't know how to explain~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.