Author: lotus_flower

Are you far away from home? Do you miss home a lot? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-28 07:33:27 |Display all floors
U cant imagine how much i miss my hometown. I dont need any other country. just want to go home

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 22:05:15 |Display all floors
I am back   :)

Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-10-10 13:32

Welcome back , dear.... :)  But the weather last week (the national holidays) was rainy.... kinda abnormal.....
204.jpg
what goes around, comes around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 17:32:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lotus_flower at 2006-12-31 13:12
I always feel quite happy when I can go back home after a comparatively long time. In fact, I don't miss home too much, but I'm willing to see my families again and view the familiar small town tha ...

missing ....................................
행복한 삶 : )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-13 12:13:13 |Display all floors
There are three things I've missed in my time in China.  Pubs, parks and some of my good friends from the UK.  If I could teleport those three things here, I doubt I would bother going back to Britain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 09:15:47 |Display all floors

home not equal family

if you have been marriged now  .  i think the home not equal family , maybe that word is not so good ,family means your responsibility  , you must hard work for others can living well . because it is a man's responsibilty .    home only use to sleep and living there . when it is rain ,you will enter a room . so everyone has his own standpoint ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 09:27:38 |Display all floors

miss my hometown

miss my hometown , for i was born there , there are a lot of my old friends who grow up with , even though i thousand far away my hometown  , i still miss it . it memory my happiness

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 11:27:31 |Display all floors

home

love my home

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.