Author: lotus_flower

Are you far away from home? Do you miss home a lot? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-1 18:22:48 |Display all floors
yes...am far away from my parents....i actually start to get used to the distance between us ... not sure whether its a good or bad thing though...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-2 01:41:06 |Display all floors
I am a college student studying in shanghai .whenever I listen to the song far away from home composed by Groove Coverage,I will miss
my family.As the semester comes to a end,the vacation will come,and how elated I am!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-2 16:44:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lotus_flower at 2006-12-31 12:12
I always feel quite happy when I can go back home after a comparatively long time. In fact, I don't miss home too much, but I'm willing to see my families again and view the familiar small town tha ...

HOME SWEET HOME!!!

Wherever it may be.

As all the people u love are there,

It is called a House when no in there.

But A HOMe when everyone fill it with LOVE & the Spirit of being friends!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-2 16:50:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-1-1 11:22
yes...am far away from my parents....i actually start to get used to the distance between us ... not sure whether its a good or bad thing though...

Happy New Year Sinfulangel,
I know exactly what you are talking about, in a way it's bad because the absence can really affect the person, but also it's good that we have many ways of keeping in touch so in my case the remedy for geographical problems can be minimized by frequent communication .... not the best case scenario and does not substitute for being there and face to face, but that's as good as it gets for the moment.
"You do not have a second chance at making a first impression"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 21:15:07 |Display all floors
I find that my feelings about my hometown have been totally changed. When I was staying there, I felt that it was quite normal, nothing special. But after I  had been away from it, I began to realize its beauty and quietness. And every time I see it again, I will feel excited and great.

[ Last edited by lotus_flower at 2007-1-4 10:44 PM ]
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 21:22:00 |Display all floors
I've missed home more than ever during the holidays. Talking to them on the phone only made me sadder.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 21:28:58 |Display all floors
i alwasy keep myself busy when i miss my home...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.