Author: flyingwith

Believe I can find the man in my life... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-11 18:12:33 |Display all floors

The Truth!!!

UFO180 is one of many creepy, immoral Chinese guys at CD who gets a cheap thrill from pretending to be a Westerner, so he can embarrass nice Chinese girls, while trying to make Westerners look bad. His post is completely a dirty lie!

In the West, "dear" is a common word of affection for guy-girl who are married or have a close, intimate relationship. To call a strange girl that is to show her disrespect.

"Miss" is the proper and accepted word of respect for an unmarried girl.

But, what can be exected of a phoney creep who gave vivicat20 a web site address for "layboy" magazine, trying to embarrass her. "layboy" is for immoral guys who dream of promiscuous sex, while looking at photos of naked girls. The magazine also teaches them how to lie to girls to get sex.

All moral Chinese girls should remember his nick name, UFO180, and know he IS CHINESE and an immoral liar!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-11 18:14:52 |Display all floors

WARNING TO ALL GIRLS!!!

UFO180 is one of many creepy, immoral Chinese guys at CD who gets a cheap thrill from pretending to be a Westerner, so he can embarrass nice Chinese girls, while trying to make Westerners look bad. His post is completely a dirty lie!

In the West, "dear" is a common word of affection for guy-girl who are married or have a close, intimate relationship. To call a strange girl that is to show her disrespect.

"Miss" is the proper and accepted word of respect for an unmarried girl.

But, what can be exected of a phoney creep who gave vivicat20 a web site address for "layboy" magazine, trying to embarrass her. "layboy" is for immoral guys who dream of promiscuous sex, while looking at photos of naked girls. The magazine also teaches them how to lie to girls to get sex.

All moral Chinese girls should remember his nick name, UFO180, and know he IS CHINESE and an immoral liar!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-11 18:22:41 |Display all floors

UFO180, a Westerner?

Here he is, exposed as the sick Chinese boy that he is...pervert:

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumpost.shtml?toppid=62619

UFO168
+ Send message
  to blue tiger
1. someone ever saw 'blue tiger' in the nature, if not, it is obvious that 'blue tiger' is one gene-transfered animals.
2. I am sure that i can teach you not only chinese GONGFU, but also sex SKILLS, do you know " LAO HAN TUI CHE"?
3. what is the big man? you can look for standard answer from Korea WAR and Vietnam WAR. Chairman Mao said: American is only one PAPER TIGER.
4. I am human being, i mean "DUI NIU TAN QIN" FOR YOU!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.