Believe I can find the man in my life... [Copy link] 中文

millimon has been deleted
Post time 2004-2-27 16:09:02 |Display all floors

people who need help...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 16:35:19 |Display all floors

how u can?

how u can help me? and what's the cancers of Western society ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 16:43:14 |Display all floors

to flyingwith

sure , no any problem, i will go to Beijing on June or July , which is better for you, it is up to you, me dear, i know what you want, you will be very happy and surprise. I hope you can pick me up at airport.
please remember"UFO168"
best
UFO

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 17:12:00 |Display all floors

I'm not so sure...

please don't call me 'dear'  until now ;-)

welcome back and be a independent man to take taxi home by urself.  

I'm easy to feel surprised. so it's not a big challgene to make me feel surprise.

don't feel frustrated. ;-) I just feel not comfortable the intimacy you showed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-29 02:10:38 |Display all floors

I am sorry...

My dear, i am sorry, maybe i cannot understand chinese culture very well, in western, "dear"  is common word. Now "Miss" is not  good word , i donot know how i call you, please tell me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-1 11:45:14 |Display all floors

;-)

thanks for your explaination. I may need time to be familiar with western culture. ;-) call my name is ok.

nice day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-5 05:48:38 |Display all floors

Darkeyes

Darkeyes,
             Please do not despair.  Somebody once wrote that it is always darkest before the dawn.  I am sure that your dawn is close.  Never, ever, give up.  Only quitters give  up.  Be of good cheer, look for the good in life, and always wake up to a new day.  If you look for the good, it will come, surely.  I cannot tell where exactly you are in China.  If you are in Beijing, or Guangzhou I can have someone immediately help you at least for places to stay, food and such things.  Also for some real life.  Some nice things.  And you can be sure that if you ask me I will make sure you will get a warm and friendly helping hand.  Also you man always ask me and there will be a way to help you.  

Life is to short to have such bad feelings.  Make evey minute a good one.  Surely I can help you with this load on your shoulders.

You can always get me at:  bmaidens3@yahoo.com

If you need cheering up, we can do that, if you need real and certain aid, we can do that as well.   And I will be in Beijing next month and also down in Guagnzhou, and possibly Harbin.

Be strong, and be cheerful.

MeiWei

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.