Author: flyingwith

Believe I can find the man in my life... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-24 15:31:36 |Display all floors

trouble

hi, fellows;
I always feel alone here and want to make more friends. but I don't know how to issue my post. Who can teach me?
You will be highly appreciated if you lend your helping hand to me.
My mailbox is Ogbrain_ou@tom.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 15:42:00 |Display all floors

... don't cry ;-)

Hi

If you're going to post a new information, you need to go to the index
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.shtml?fid=G46

then click the up right icon-new post.  please try.

good luck and happy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 09:28:53 |Display all floors

my dark eyes can't see hope...

I'm also looking for someone who when we're so old still hold hands walking... but it seems so difficult.

who u can believe? the sweetest words is forever a lie... my dark eyes can't see the hope... only endless dark...

my ex boy friend ruin my belief in love. I'm so depressed. I'm a homeless woman on the street. no home for me in heart to feel I'm not alone...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 10:54:50 |Display all floors

flyingwith,

I'm happy for you.  Take your time, and all will be well.  Good luck!  :)

darkeyes,
The light will shine for you again.  Be ready when it appears and be brave enough to let it back in.  :)   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 13:10:23 |Display all floors

wayves,

Very thankful. yes, it takes time ;-) and belife...

luckily, i have many friends and interesting things to do.

Darkeyes, i'm so sad when reading your message. I do have so much depressed time too. Heart felt so much hurt. cried in dark silent night...   but believe and tell yourself 'I must pass by it. it's not the end of the world. ' who knows next second what will happen? ;-)

Don't let you fall down. don't let your belief ruined only by one person or 2. ;-) think that how many friends are still there wish u happy and parents are still there supporting u whenever u come back home.
we need to be thankful for what we have. we need to be thankful for the lessons life give us.

have good sleep when it's time for sleep.  have a smile in dream for the next coming day for new hope.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 15:10:55 |Display all floors

to flyingwith

please fly with me, remeber "UFO168"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 15:37:26 |Display all floors

to UFO

If u can...;-)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.