Views: 13862|Replies: 30

Believe I can find the man in my life... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-23 16:18:44 |Display all floors
I'm so happy to receive ur guys messages.

I proved an extradinary thing. if u show your sincereness, people will show theirs too. ;-) isn't it so great!

It's the first time I post something say 'I'm looking for the one. I used to think it's so direct and need so much braveness.

Today is a new day for me. Why not speak it out? ;-)
I'm looking for the man want to have serious relationship. And be patient to let us know each other well and believe we're matched.

I'm a independ woman both in material and in mind. If you also believe in love and be a mature man, welcome to send me message.

Happy today!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-23 16:25:44 |Display all floors

That's great

You are so brave. I hope you will find your another part of you. Nowdays, ther are few ladies or girls who can dare say what you have said directly. That's why I send this message here in order to encourage you. God bless you!.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-23 16:52:19 |Display all floors

Thanks Brainlee! ;-)

wish me good luck -_*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-23 22:25:28 |Display all floors

I like you!

I am a farmer from China, a Ph.D student of  Rice University. My study is related to protein structure and fold. I need a helpmate like you!
best!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 01:47:53 |Display all floors

great young lady you make me feel good!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 08:42:59 |Display all floors

Let me try to communicate with you

hi, bold girl!

You are the very girl I have known. You are too attractive to me. I'll try to communicate with you and thought that it's privacy of our talks between us that could you please send me mail to my mailbox: ogbrain_ou@tom.com.

Nowadays, interpersonal is becoming lower and lower. I'm so disappointed to this society that I can't find an appreciated girl surround me. Further information, better communication.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 13:37:32 |Display all floors

Sunshine day! ;-)

It's really nice to read all your words.

I feel the spring time's sweetness and your warm heart.  I hope to be your friend. Double your happiness in life and share your sadness.

When you feel lonely, I hope I can make you feel warm. We need to have belief and not let us  fall down.

In the cold day, think that there is a woman also looking for love and believe it exists. you're not alone.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.