Author: blakmanchina

Black Men In China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-4 17:29:34 |Display all floors

black men

I agree that black men are not treated as equals to white men,regardless of how nice and honest they are ,and there are those ones out there.

now ,i am a female,from south africa.i have a chinese friend who is in love with a black man.she thinks he treat her well,he is honest,kind,all of that.

she feels happy with him,he supports her.guess what.the only problem is ,he is black.i do not want my children to be black.that is what i hear.

it is not always just about the man.it goes far beyong that.why do some people naturally associate black with evil and bad,and white with good,and pure.?is it because people were programmed to?is it society and all of its drills?

a question to be answered.

and,btw,i am not black,so i would like to have your honest answers.dont hold back on this one,it is an issue to be addressed...
thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 21:33:37 |Display all floors
Idealist , as to your question , I can give you some my own opinions.Indeed there are some people naturally associate black with evil and bad, white with good and pure here in china.I think this phenomenon have something to do with historical culture.In most of fary tale , the devil show up usually accompanied with black cloud which suddenly make the whole world get dark,and the sun lost her shine,and all over the world is coverd with eeriness and horrible.The devil himself usualy is ugly and huge and in a color of black.they do atrocitys without any humanity in fact even animal will be ashame of what adevil did to the world.Of course what I said only about fair tale,  most of people here heard it when he/she was young.liking a seed cultiave in ones' heart. With time,some died without  water but most still on ,they take root,shoot up finally blossom. That  is why so many people associate black with evil and bad cus they are scared .
To myself, I don;t see any difference between black , white,yellow or red.I believe that all man are created equal.and shoud be treated equal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 10:00:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by egypsy at 2007-1-3 18:08

Hmm... interestingly correct, at least from my view...
But honestly, I'd have to confess the sexiest dream I've ever had, the hero was a black man...

ha ha       very intersting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 10:16:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by arthurhao at 2007-1-4 21:33
Idealist , as to your question , I can give you some my own opinions.Indeed there are some people naturally associate black with evil and bad, white with good and pure here in china.I think this ph ...

I still can remember some fairy tales about that.   That is true but i don't think that is the crux of the problem. People can not have prejudice without the bad things. So there are must be something wrong with them. But not all of them.  I think this is the commom phenomenon among all the people, not only the blacks, but also the whites, yellows and some other kinds.
We can only divide the people into good ones and bad ones, but not the colour of the skin.  Human being are the great animals, we have the mind on how to distinguish good and bad things.
As regards some black people boast their bigger penis and strong bed behavior, i think it is very stupid. Sex is not the only thing for all the people but the instinct. People pride it is very woeful and self-abased.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 11:40:57 |Display all floors
nice posts so far. all of us have our own prejudices. the thing is for us to get rid of them somehow. usually its hard for us to do that unless we've been discriminated against first. as for me, i've not had that problem in china to a large extent. but i've experienced it in the past for sure.

Originally posted by purepoppy at 2007-1-5 10:16
As regards some black people boast their bigger penis and strong bed behavior, i think it is very stupid. Sex is not the only thing for all the people but the instinct. People pride it is very woeful and self-abased.

since its been brought up, as for size of penis, (and the curiousity of some chinese women) i've actually had some chinese women ask me how big my penis is (even though i'm almost 2 metres tall they still ask). if i wasnt black i'm sure they wouldnt even be asking this question. i'm not even sure how chinese women are aware that black men might even have a larger penis since they dont know much about blacks (i asked and some told me they found out from watching some films and reading books :) ). anyway, there seems to be some interest and some correlation in the thinking of chinese women between large penis and good sex, as far as i can see. hopefully this thread wont be deleted because of this discussion.

Originally posted by egypsy at 2007-1-3 18:08

Hmm... interestingly correct, at least from my view...
But honestly, I'd have to confess the sexiest dream I've ever had, the hero was a black man...

can i ask what the dream was about EGYPSY?

[ Last edited by blakmanchina at 2007-1-5 11:43 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 12:02:27 |Display all floors

Reply #26 blakmanchina's post

why u are sure, if u are not black, they will not ask ?
Anyway, i don;t think so.
hi

UL/CSA listed sump&sewage pump supplier

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 12:10:42 |Display all floors

~ ba

Originally posted by hellen1815 at 2007-1-5 12:02
why u are sure, if u are not black, they will not ask ?
Anyway, i don;t think so.

hi hellen. i dont understand your question.

regards. blakman

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.