Author: blakmanchina

Black Men In China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-30 19:23:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-12-30 18:34

baloney...  

whys is it so hard to believe? chinese women ARE beautiful. and i'm 6'3 and 210 lbs. a lot of women in china like that. you dont have to believe it, and i wont waste your time trying to convince you :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-31 02:50:30 |Display all floors

I do think blackman(I don't like this may be there will some nice name for..)

I have some african-american friends. All they are PURE and nice and polite!

Just inplateion of ther speaking and habbit is not looks pilote, most of peopel think thay are scarey.

But my friend, you'd better to give them the chance to got to know you.

Just show who you are will be enough!

Every color of skin doesn't mean anything.

But every people who don't have the experience is scared.

They will stop saying that right after the know you dude...
Cosym@nate.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-31 09:23:33 |Display all floors
The fact remains, blacks are not as equal as whites in China.  The problems are rumors being spread that black people are this, that, etc...  I am a white man and because of that, no offense, Chinese feel more comfortable around me than they would a black man.  If I was black, I probably would've had a much harder time getting a teaching position in China.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-31 09:47:37 |Display all floors
I think everyone knows the word 'curiosity'...,but do you really understand what it means...esp. for a young and innocent girl in a country that opens up for not a too long time?

You'll surely understand the phenomenon heatedly debated above if you know exactly what the word means...! and you'll 100% know what'll happen as a result..., and based on that knowledge of the result, you'll know how to 'adjust' your behaviors...lollol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-31 10:11:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-12-30 18:34

baloney...  

!!!???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-31 11:29:10 |Display all floors

just about taste

just want to point out  that from those we have seen out with chinese females . and even though iam not black neither white < iam hispanic >
black man get the better looking girls walking with them around even they are few .
white men get the ugliest girl around them and they are alot .. not only in china but all asia . i have been to thailand  . malaysia . indonesia . philipines . singapore . even in brunei  

white men have no taste when it comes to asian women , thats why they have many many females around them.
just a thought no hard feelings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 12:22:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-12-31 09:47
I think everyone knows the word 'curiosity'...,but do you really understand what it means...esp. for a young and innocent girl in a country that opens up for not a too long time?

You'll surely u ...

thanks for the post. yes, i know that chinese women are curious about black men (i get plenty of interesting questions from chinese women), i know what it means, and i agree that the results of curiosity of the chinese woman are obvious. in a way i think this curiosity is good, as long as the black man doesnt feel like he's part of some circus side show (and that is usually not the case) :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.