Author: xiaoxiao1982

trouble with internet today! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-27 13:50:19 |Display all floors
yep that's chinese email sites...I wondered what happened....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-27 13:53:32 |Display all floors

Internet

It would be great if someone in an official position could release information about this.  Aren't the mighty multinationals hurt by it?  Or do they have some way around this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-27 14:06:06 |Display all floors
Here;s reason why if you can read Chinese!

东方网讯 12月27日消息,从今日凌晨起,有来自北京、重庆、武汉等多地网通、电信用户向东方网反映,无法正常访问国外网站,包括雅虎在内的多家国际知名网站均无法正常访问,MSN等IM也无法正常登陆。中国网通以及中国电信集团公关处人士,均于9:00向本网证实,昨晚台湾地区的地震影响到内地出口光缆,造成国内访问国外网站故障,稍后将公布进一步消息。

昨晚20时26分和34分,台湾屏东恒春地区发生强震,震中距大陆最近海岸线约350公里,距台湾陆地约15公里。据台湾媒体报道,地震已造成1人死亡,3人受伤。来自中国地震局的消息说,福建省、广东省普遍有感。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-27 16:04:57 |Display all floors
because yesterday's  earthquake,some undersea optical fiber cable to USA are broken,so we can not link some  overseas website now
happy new year,Cheers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-27 16:46:59 |Display all floors

as I said before in anothe thread.....

It's amazing how some people just chew, eat and digest anything they feed them and they still think it's delicious.

An earthquake has been the perfect reason for Big Brother to remind us all that although we don't hear or see them...they're always watching!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-27 17:02:32 |Display all floors

It seems all right now...

Today, I could not get on China's websites nor the severs of Chinese IM's, but can get on other sites.

The world is so weak so fragile that a piece of cable will make people blind.

What a  world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-27 17:08:13 |Display all floors
err...I tried a bit and sometimes I can get to that community site in Germany sometimes I can't, and can't get to the site sets in Sweden at all...and if I wanna use yahoo mail, then no way....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.