Author: lilylife

how do you know he loves you? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-21 10:29:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by elson_chen at 2006-12-21 08:28

Eastern people uses I LOVE YOU commonly as well.

Eastern of European Descents!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-22 19:49:11 |Display all floors

about the Chinese man's love

If a Chinese man love a girl,he will give her what she needs and what she wants;
he would like share all with the girl together;money,time,happy,love,all...
he will  take  vry much care of her and pay his attention on her;for example ,what she eat today,what she feels today,what she will finish her job,what she needs today ;and what she wants to eat today;
when the Chinese man love a girl ,he will be crazy;in his mind all is her no other important thing at all;
this is very different with the foreinger,right? the main different is the Money,Chinese man would like share the money with the girl,but foreingers are not;as they believe the money should belong themself not to the girl even who he loves;
in Chinese man's eyes,love her ,should share all with her together ;you are me and me are you ,this is the top bourn.

enjoy!!!!

lily

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-22 19:58:29 |Display all floors
chinese man have become more realistic nowadays,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 22:29:14 |Display all floors
if he wants to marry you. believe me,sista, that is only way shows.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 11:33:11 |Display all floors

I think Eastern people is shy

I think Eastern people is shy, so they  will say"I LIKE YOU" instead of "I LOVE YOU", while western is open, they will tell you what they are thinking,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 15:00:40 |Display all floors

oh

westerns i  love you means l like you, i don't hate you
easterns i like you means i love you and wannna marry you
http://www.blog.sina.com.cn/u/1405340982

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 21:19:11 |Display all floors

About love

it depends on diffferent situations when a man says"i love you" to determine a guy whether loves you or not.
normally, some chinese guys are shy to express their real  emotion in terms of love, and they release their emotion by implied actions, such as gifts, flower,and chocolate etc.But, there some guys are open to say directly "i love you ".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.